• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

MrDeeJay

Apr 14, 2018
Scotland
I'd second that. Dealt with Udo at Nexdshop before. Very helpful, good products.

Still waiting for my mount :(

Jan 19, 2020
MN
Arrived at last. USPS delays aside, quality bit of engineering. Thanks TurboTechRacing.

I'll let you know if the first one despatched arrives. Currently in Brazil i believe :eek:

View attachment 13887View attachment 13888View attachment 13889
Pretty crazy the first mount shipped 6 weeks ago and usps mis shipped it on a plane to Brazil. I am sure it will show up to you, but takes another 2 months. Usps won’t stand behind their mistakes and we take their falls! Glad the 2nd one we shipped showed up in normal time.

Jan 19, 2020
MN
I'll let you know if it arrives. Sounds like Dan wants a blue one 😁
Curious, and others too, duties/taxes much they charged? Convert to US funds if you know what it is...
If you could locate a local wanting one, if it shows up, we could recoup some of the cost of the mount... :)