• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

MrDeeJay

Apr 14, 2018
Scotland
I'd second that. Dealt with Udo at Nexdshop before. Very helpful, good products.

Still waiting for my mount :(

Jan 19, 2020
MN
Arrived at last. USPS delays aside, quality bit of engineering. Thanks TurboTechRacing.

I'll let you know if the first one despatched arrives. Currently in Brazil i believe :eek:

View attachment 13887View attachment 13888View attachment 13889
Pretty crazy the first mount shipped 6 weeks ago and usps mis shipped it on a plane to Brazil. I am sure it will show up to you, but takes another 2 months. Usps won’t stand behind their mistakes and we take their falls! Glad the 2nd one we shipped showed up in normal time.

Jan 19, 2020
MN
I'll let you know if it arrives. Sounds like Dan wants a blue one 😁
Curious, and others too, duties/taxes much they charged? Convert to US funds if you know what it is...
If you could locate a local wanting one, if it shows up, we could recoup some of the cost of the mount... :)

Jan 19, 2020
MN
Dan
Being a double bushing design, it maybe rubbing/touching, but being the square bushing is still isolating the drivetrain to the frame, I doubt you feel this though the car? It does fit close between the mounting bracket.

Last edited:
Reactions: R Veloster N
Jan 19, 2020
MN
Looking back on R Veloster N photo, his was close/touching at this point also during his test fit, but no comment about this was made.

Is that bracket on the transmission, only come down on the left/driver side? Or is it come down on the right/passenger side also?
R Veloster N or Dan can you let us know?

Photo from R Veloster N:

Last edited:
Reactions: R Veloster N
Jan 19, 2020
MN
@R Veloster N @Dan_bush27

Please see above 2 post, please advise (photo if possible) on passenger side if there is a clearance issue? Photo would be best.

I think we can machine the face down on that part that is touching, so the "offset" is smaller (not so wide), and allows room on the side that has those 2 bolts, holding the mount together. I think we can machine off that face .100"/2.5 MM, which should be plenty of room, as the front of the mount holds it centered in that bracket.

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
It is touching, I’ve not had mine down off the jack stands waiting for other parts. Sorry about not saying anything but I didn’t consider it a real issue. Milling down the face will solve the issue. 😊👍

I’ll send you photos tomorrow.

Last edited: