• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
I'll let everyone know when they get the photos and decide how the market is for the mount. It will really help if this can be posted on you're IG or FB page. Just direct all interested parties to this URL address above. The more that know the more interest we can demonstrate. :) 👍

Clemet

Nthusiast
Dec 26, 2020
Norway
Wanted to order the lower mount for the i30N, but Turbotech doesn't ship to anywhere outside of US/Canada :(

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US

kamyk155

Nthusiast
Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
After reading about those two mounts I started to think about them and I'm 95% sure it will be my next puchase.
I have only one question - compatibility with i30n european version with added forge dual can.
Veloster N / i30N UK / i30N EU should be the same cars but we know that they have some problems with same parts (simply example - forge dual can).
I saw here Dan's i30N and small problem with lower mount (some rubbing).
My question is - I have i30N EU and forge dual can like in Dan's car - how about gap between forge dual can and upper mount.
Here are pictures from my car:
1.jpg2.jpg
First picture is showing good gap - it is about 2-3cm but second picture is a main screw that sticks out some more.
There is hmmmm... lets say 0,5 cm max.
Anything to worry about or it will fit ?

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
After reading about those two mounts I started to think about them and I'm 95% sure it will be my next puchase.
I have only one question - compatibility with i30n european version with added forge dual can.
Veloster N / i30N UK / i30N EU should be the same cars but we know that they have some problems with same parts (simply example - forge dual can).
I saw here Dan's i30N and small problem with lower mount (some rubbing).
My question is - I have i30N EU and forge dual can like in Dan's car - how about gap between forge dual can and upper mount.
Here are pictures from my car:
View attachment 16460View attachment 16461
First picture is showing good gap - it is about 2-3cm but second picture is a main screw that sticks out some more.
There is hmmmm... lets say 0,5 cm max.
Anything to worry about or it will fit ?
The upper mount will give you additional space between the Forge Motorsport Reservoir. There will be about 1 “ from the top of the bolt to the underside of the reservoir.

No Problem what so ever.

Reactions: kamyk155

kamyk155

Nthusiast
Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
If necessary I can post a photo if you need me too. 👍
No need to - I ordered them both.
Only one question left - I wonder if I need again to fully take off the catch can including detaching the hoses and fill it again...or maybe I can move the dual catch can some on the side and try to tighten the screw under it.

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
You might be able to move it out of the way but I personally, would remove it so as not to scratch it while working on the
upper mount. It will give you all the access you require to torque down the mount properly. Unlike the OEM tank which you can just push out of the way, the
tank is considerably larger and sits directly over the entire OEM upper mount assembly.

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
*****VERY IMPORTANT*****

Gents and Gals,

We'd really like some additional input, as to how many here are willing to purchase the upgraded transmission mount. We're getting ready for prototyping. it's important to please , post your responses below. The more positive input we have as to who are willing to purchase, the more likely
will put the unit into production.

This is about numbers and dollars, the more the merrier!!!! This ^ doesn't happen , without much owner interest!!!. I need owners to spread the word as widely as possible. I can't hit all the media formats but you can as a whole. please share it on instagram and other pertinent social media, please!!! :) 👍

Last edited:

newbtostandard

Nthusiast
Sep 23, 2019
Pennsylvania
*****VERY IMPORTANT*****

Gents and Gals,

We'd really like some additional input, as to how many here are willing to purchase the upgraded transmission mount. We're getting ready for prototyping. it's important to please , post your responses below. The more positive input we have as to who are willing to purchase, the more likely
will put the unit into production.

This is about numbers and dollars, the more the merrier!!!! This ^ doesn't happen , without much owner interest!!!. I need owners to spread the word as widely as possible. I can't hit all the media formats but you can as a whole. please share it on instagram and other pertinent social media, please!!! :) 👍
Count me in!! I'll buy probably on the drop haha

Reactions: R Veloster N

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Much better drivetrain stability and traction transfer.

Much less forward to aft movement of transaxle, which translates to less friction transferred to the half shafts for more delivered power to the wheels. If the transaxle is not shifting fore and aft or attempting to rotate the engine, this directional force can be directed and applied to the wheels for much greater efficiency and power delivery.

Combined with the TTR upper and lower motor mounts; greater overall efficiency and control of the entire drivetrain,. nder acceleration and deceleration. This also leads to overall improved driver feedback and control during throttle loads which provides improved handling.

Otherwise, quicker into a turn and out, as well a supplemental improvement in straight line acceleration. :) 👍