• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

Dan_bush27

Mar 19, 2018
UK
youtu.be
Received mine today! Already got around to fitting the lower, I haven’t got all of the tools to fit the upper so I will source these in the next few weeks and get the upper fitted.

All I can say is WOW so far on the lower, no more vibration than the purple bush and the pick up is incredible now, no jerky pulling away. Small amount of engine rock which I imagine will be eliminated as soon as the upper has been fitted, huge thank you to @R Veloster N and Aaron
B40E4673-67FA-437E-B48B-B9147B5C51D9.jpeg20829073-8401-43D3-A0A5-3F74F6E02D39.jpeg

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Received mine today! Already got around to fitting the lower, I haven’t got all of the tools to fit the upper so I will source these in the next few weeks and get the upper fitted.

All I can say is WOW so far on the lower, no more vibration than the purple bush and the pick up is incredible now, no jerky pulling away. Small amount of engine rock which I imagine will be eliminated as soon as the upper has been fitted, huge thank you to @R Veloster N and Aaron
View attachment 13479View attachment 13480
Your welcome Dan!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTechRacing
Jan 19, 2020
MN
Reminder to customers who have installed our mounts, we are always excited to read your reviews you post on our website, product pages, on items you purchased. Thanks.

Kev_G

Mar 27, 2019
Chester
Looking at the lower one myself. What sort of import costs are they? All torque settings / instructions included?

loafer-N77

Staff member
Feb 4, 2019
UK
Looking at the lower one myself. What sort of import costs are they? All torque settings / instructions included?
VAT @ 20% of the fully shipped cost plus a handling fee from parcel farce (if applicable).
Might be something else I've forgotten.....

(I've imported lots of guitar parts from US over the years and that envelope through the door saying you need to pay customs duty before they can deliver is always a kick in the nadgers)

@TurboTechRacing you guys need an EU/UK distributor :) Huuuuge market available.

Reactions: Kev_G
Jan 19, 2020
MN
VAT @ 20% of the fully shipped cost plus a handling fee from parcel farce (if applicable).

(I've imported lots of guitar parts from US over the years and that envelope through the door saying you need to pay customs duty before they can deliver is always a kick in the nadgers)

@TurboTechRacing you guys need an EU/UK distributor :) Huuuuge market available.
Yes we have looked for a distributor but nothing yet.

also importer pays the fees as the distributor, so you will pay it one way or another.

Kev_G

Mar 27, 2019
Chester

Yeah I guess they get you one way or another.

Maybe have a word with - http://www.nexdshop.de/?fbclid=IwAR2co1Pp_rwNc8Ny0uDw3l5Hbk9fGZBTdY5H5pIuCmE1twqWMTHAP-BLY_M

They love i30n's