• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

PB VN

Mar 20, 2019
El Paso
Same happened with mine, thought it was because I only jacked up the drivers side of the car. I'll get picks I think it was mostly paint rub. Shaving down the face would definitely do the trick.

Verric

Oct 1, 2019
Melbourne
Just got mine, look pretty neat overall. Just had a few Q's on the lower mount.

There seems to be some asymmetries on the bushings, was just confirming, this is all cool. Im not mechanically savvy so I apologies if this is dumb question.

Also I more general question, I was wondering if anyone knew the torque rating for main bolt, The docs say tighten to manufacture specs but I can't seem to find those on the net

20200729_101635.jpg20200729_101647.jpg20200729_101704.jpg

full size images:

Didn't want to blow up the post size : p

Jan 19, 2020
MN
Just got mine, look pretty neat overall. Just had a few Q's on the lower mount.

There seems to be some asymmetries on the bushings, was just confirming, this is all cool. Im not mechanically savvy so I apologies if this is dumb question.

Also I more general question, I was wondering if anyone knew the torque rating for main bolt, The docs say tighten to manufacture specs but I can't seem to find those on the net

View attachment 14538View attachment 14539View attachment 14540

full size images:

Didn't want to blow up the post size : p
I will see if I can find the torque of that factory bolt.

the oval bushings occasionally do get a small air bubble in the bushing in the molding process, on that edge; when installed it gets squeezed between the transmission bracket and caused zero issues. You will be all set.

BTW that blue looks so good!

Nomad17

Dec 21, 2018
USA
Same happened with mine, thought it was because I only jacked up the drivers side of the car. I'll get picks I think it was mostly paint rub. Shaving down the face would definitely do the trick.
Just got back under to retorque the bolts and noticed a rub point that has removed the paint and a little more. Any rust concerns with this?