• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

Same happened with mine, thought it was because I only jacked up the drivers side of the car. I'll get picks I think it was mostly paint rub. Shaving down the face would definitely do the trick.

Just got mine, look pretty neat overall. Just had a few Q's on the lower mount.

There seems to be some asymmetries on the bushings, was just confirming, this is all cool. Im not mechanically savvy so I apologies if this is dumb question.

Also I more general question, I was wondering if anyone knew the torque rating for main bolt, The docs say tighten to manufacture specs but I can't seem to find those on the net

20200729_101635.jpg20200729_101647.jpg20200729_101704.jpg

full size images:

Didn't want to blow up the post size : p

Just got mine, look pretty neat overall. Just had a few Q's on the lower mount.

There seems to be some asymmetries on the bushings, was just confirming, this is all cool. Im not mechanically savvy so I apologies if this is dumb question.

Also I more general question, I was wondering if anyone knew the torque rating for main bolt, The docs say tighten to manufacture specs but I can't seem to find those on the net

View attachment 14538View attachment 14539View attachment 14540

full size images:

Didn't want to blow up the post size : p
I will see if I can find the torque of that factory bolt.

the oval bushings occasionally do get a small air bubble in the bushing in the molding process, on that edge; when installed it gets squeezed between the transmission bracket and caused zero issues. You will be all set.

BTW that blue looks so good!

Same happened with mine, thought it was because I only jacked up the drivers side of the car. I'll get picks I think it was mostly paint rub. Shaving down the face would definitely do the trick.

Just got back under to retorque the bolts and noticed a rub point that has removed the paint and a little more. Any rust concerns with this?

Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, it is all here! Starting now!

All orders over $99 save 5% off EVERYTHING storewide!

Discount code:
5BF2020

All orders over $499 save 7% off EVERYTHING storewide!

Discount code:
7BF2020

All orders over $1,299 save 10% off EVERYTHING storewide!

Discount code:
10BF2020

All orders MUST be placed on www.TurboTechRacing.com

***Not valid on any past order.***

Reactions: R Veloster N
Shot off an email to Aaron at Turbo Tech Racing, maybe they'll build a new trans mount hopefully. Need to acquire the part for them so they can make a unit. I'll keep the thread posted on any updates. Most definately help to get more of the available power to the ground.
s-l1600-jpg.4402

d59668ead966f2638f5fc8e1a3983008.png

Reactions: Ktmduke2