• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Best thing to do is; talk to them about the modifications and see if your dealer will work around them. The worst they can say is, no. If you approach them in the right way, they'll be much more apt to allow it. If you don't ask, then you'll never know.:)

You need to demonstrate to them, you're not abusing the car but enhancing it. Give them some props directly and some free advertisement. It's a give and take proposition. Owners always work against the dealership when in reality, they need to be working with them.:)

Last edited:

Ghost

Aug 14, 2019
Northeast
Oh, that's about 3 weeks of driving for me then. I think I will install one when I do the down pipe. That way I may have a little more room if I can inch the motor forward a tiny bit? Just thinking out loud....

Br,

-Mike

Reactions: R Veloster N