• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2021 i30 N

Solo1397

Oct 25, 2019
Sydney
As someone wrote before, I don’t remember who, the first gen i30N and Veloster N was the one where they tried to make the best car they could. Now that they are established they don’t have to try as hard

Reactions: Mightymoo

PaZeRa

Nthusiast
Oct 7, 2019
Poland
I talked with my salesman. I30n in fact will be delivered to Europe at the end of this year or early next year. Due to new emissions regulations they might wan to finish i30n before lunch. In a meantime, i20n is more likely to debut in coming months.

Reactions: Bu11eT

T0by95

Nthusiast
May 28, 2020
Germany

New Spy shots 📸

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO

SlipperySEAL

May 29, 2019
Stirling
Its going to be more refined I am sure. Just an evolution. I still like the first gen though its raw, a good car in a sea of mundane.

I took mine out after 2 months. Took my roof rack off for the first time. Such a fun car.

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
End of April for the first releases of the VN DCT in South Korea and sometime during the second quarter for the i30N DCT. :)
This is still the case. The information @R Veloster N wrote is just wrong.
The i30 N facelift will be available Q1 2021 at the earliest.
Really, I think you misunderstood. Can you provide a reference to support the 2021 release comment? Not according to what is being published here;
The i30N Facelift will arrive sometime in 2020, not 2021 according to reputable sources. This is posted by the Korean Car blog as well. Both being earmarked as; facelift and the DCT.

The VN DCT is out as was stated, being sold in South Korea in beginning of May. Also, the Korean Car Blog say;s the i30N sometime during 2020.

New 2020 Hyundai i30 facelift
The same was posted back in April. I believe Hyundai originally talked about releasing the 2021 i30. However, I believe it's being released in the mid to latter part of 2020 as well, according to articles on Google and videos and YouTube Reviews.

So I guess if I'm wrong, then the rest of the automotive world is also. :)

Manufacturers generally cease current year production during the mid to last of the 3rd quarter, so tooling upgrades can be accomplished for the next production years models. So it's reasonable to say, 2020 release of the; Facelifted 2021 DCT i30 and i30N, will take place in roughly during last part of Sep or first part of Oct. Can't seem to find anything recent about a Q1 for 2021 i30 or i30N.:)

Last edited:

c4bl3

Nthusiast
Feb 21, 2019
Germany
Really, I think you misunderstood. Can you provide a reference to support the 2021 release comment?
The facelift N including the DCT was planned to be revealed on the Paris Motor Show in October and then shortly later to be brought the the market.
Due to the cancellation of the show and the situation caused by COVID the release will be delayed to early 2021.
That is/was my information from about 4 weeks ago. If they have changed plans now again to bring it earlier I have to check again.
My source has to stay secret because I don’t want to cause trouble for that person ;)

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Yeah October, end of Q3 and beginning of the Q4. You might verify and let everyone know.:) This particular Korean Car Blog was dated 05/25/2020, about two weeks ago. :)

I'm sure there are those, who are waiting anxiously for it's release.:D

Reactions: c4bl3

T0by95

Nthusiast
May 28, 2020
Germany
The facelift N including the DCT was planned to be revealed on the Paris Motor Show in October and then shortly later to be brought the the market.
Due to the cancellation of the show and the situation caused by COVID the release will be delayed to early 2021.
That is/was my information from about 4 weeks ago. If they have changed plans now again to bring it earlier I have to check again.
My source has to stay secret because I don’t want to cause trouble for that person ;)
Please let us know when your source has more informations about the release of the I30N DCT 🥳 i want this Car so much 😍

Reactions: c4bl3