• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Zendax Go Jaks;
https://zendextool.com/product/gojak-g6313/

Placed on all four wheels you can move the car around comfortably.
Zendex-GoJaks_6313-R_POS-1_HR.jpg
https://zendextool.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/GoJak-Vehicle-Positioning-Dolly.mp4?_=1
https://zendextool.com/product/rakjak-model-tbt3/
RakJak-DBT2L.jpg
DBT2-Classic-View-Web.jpg

Last edited:
P
Cloning available for all you people worried about the dealer finding out you have a remap!! Next up reflashes.
Perfect! I really dont want to void my warranty but still, want to tune it eventually! This is really cool. I wonder do you use the clone ECU for the tune and swap out to the OEM ECU when going to the dealer? also, would there be timestamps in the OEM ECU that show it has not been used for x amount of time? would they not be a little suspicious, if that's the case?

Keep in mind the word CLONED. Whatever is currently on the ECU will register current mileage. Pay attention to the video starting at minute 1:51 and look at the mileage on the cloned ECU.;)

The OEM ECU is not timed stamped.

Last edited:
Right but if I put 60k miles on this cloned ecu then put my original back in it will revert back to the mileage it had when I first yanked that ecu? Or does it track and sync this info from somewhere else?

Reactions: ChalkWhiteVelosterN
I don't believe so but this is something you'll have to touch base with them directly. Last cloned unit I had in another car the mileage wasnt controlled by the ECU. So when the OEM unit was installed, both units read the same mileage.

I can't tell you for sure with the VN. Eitherway, it's not really going to make much difference. Cloning gives you another option for tuning.

Frankly, you either take responsibility for the modifications or you don't, it's your choice as the owner. There are plenty of alternatives out there and with the advent of cloning, there will be more like a reflash as well.

Previously I've just flashed my ecu and never even thought about using a clone, never had an issue. I was more curious if this was something to look out for in the used market or if I could use it to sell my N in 2030 with just a couple thousand miles on the clock that "my grandmother only used to go to church on sundays."

Sorry for derailing your thread, thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Reactions: R Veloster N
Not a problem I appreciate you saying so but it's the N-Car forums thread and they can do anything they want with it.

I know the "little old lady from Pasadena " syndrome!!:p

I have already posed thethe question and I'll post the answer once received. I just can't answer you for sure so I'll go to the horses mouth so to speak.:D

Was about to go with Whiteline but this milder setup might be better for a daily. Curious how well the non-adjustable sways will work. Looks like they are suggesting the same spring rates with the 2.0t as the 1.6t. You trying this setup?

Last edited:
There coming just need to finish a couple of things.
Was about to go with Whiteline but this milder setup might be better for a daily. Curious how well the non-adjustable sways will work. Looks like they are suggesting the same spring rates with the 2.0t as the 1.6t. You trying this setup?
No I don't plan to use Eibach. Just posting it for others to see and reference.

I'm utilizing WhiteLine products.

Reactions: Dan_bush27
Little feedback from turbotechracing.com for the upper front mount. Sent photos just now. This mount if produced ,will also fit the i30N;

We are interested in producing one. Can you take a photo of your factory upper mount at a couple different angles and send them to us?

Thanks,
Aaron
Turbo Tech Racing

Just for reference this is a mount they produce for the Veloster Turbo;
upperfinished2_759_detail.jpg