• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

THIS IS; HOBB!

Hyundai Veloster N L4-2.0L, AEM Cold Air Intake System now available & around the $380.00 price range. Have not seen anything claimed on specifications and gains. It's not on their website as of yet. Yes, it does have a direct flow snorkel and heat shield from the factory location.
View attachment 10387 View attachment 10388

View attachment 10389 View attachment 10390
I like AEM as a company but I always question why they choose such a small diameter piping for their intakes.It’s the equivalent of trying to suck a golfball through a garden hose lol

For those that are looking fro some additional elbow resting comfort;

https://www.leatherz.com/products/z3-door-armrests

This is awesome ! I’ve always wondered by car companies cheap out here and use hard plastics. I constantly rest my left arm on the lip and have quite the sore elbow after an extended drive. Are these able to be trimmed ? I’m a bigger guy and my elbow rest more towards the back by the b pillar.

Got my Splitter and side skirts just now. Still in the box but I'm too tired to do anything with them.

Had a very small leak in the roof and had to fix it. So, I've been up there for the last two days. Amazing the amount of work it takes to fix a little leak. :eek: Anyway it's done to the best of mya ability!!;):) IMG_1388.jpeg

Last edited:
I purchased the Aeroblitz units. Took a while to get and I'll do a mock up fit w/Industrial Velcro and see if I like the fit or not.

I may go with the Adro side skirts, SC Garage Spoiler and Splitter, if I'm not satisfied. I'm a bit hesitant with the Carbon Fiber units but I can have them PPF'ed.

I purchased the Aeroblitz units. Took a while to get and I'll do a mock up fit w/Industrial Velcro and see if I like the fit or not.

I may go with the Adro side skirts, SC Garage Spoiler and Splitter, if I'm not satisfied. I'm a bit hesitant with the Carbon Fiber units but I can have them PPF'ed.
Looking forward to the results. If you can take pics of it from several angles that would be much appreciated! I’m strongly considering buying one when the weather clears up here

Will do!!:)

One of the primary reason why I went first with Aeroblitz is; I don't want the dealer messing around with a carbon fiber splitter. They would have to take it off to access the underside of the motor. They take it off there's a likelihood they'd damage it one way or another.

With the Aeroblitz it doesn't cover the underside of the engine. So a technician can remove the plastic engine guard as necessary, without touching the splitter.

Last edited: