• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

THIS IS; HOBB!

Not too familiar with this brand but this is a good looking tank and the peeper gauge is a plus. If I wasn’t a Forge wh*re I’d be all over this just for the price alone.

I believe this is Forge Motorsports competitor but it's certainly not a replacement for Forges Combination Pressurized tank & PCV/CCV.

I post most everything I find with in reason, so people can judge and purchase for themselves. A repository of information and aftermarket parts, so to speak!:)

I believe this is Forge Motorsports competitor but it's certainly not a replacement for Forges Combination Pressurized tank & PCV/CCV.

I post most everything I find with in reason, so people can judge and purchase for themselves. A repository of information and aftermarket parts, so to speak!:)
Hopefully this gives us an idea of what we’re looking at for forges model. If these guys are charging £158 for just the tank I think it would be safe to assume you’re tacking on another £200 forge complete unit.