Post updated,Looking good! Tidy job you did there!
How high is the woofer? Can you still use the OEM floorboard?
awesome! are you not scared about the amplifier overheating?
what is a wireless relay?
When you have hi level input sensing on amplifier, it detects DC offset voltage.
The thing is, N turns on his infotainment as soon as you open drivers door.
That is the time your subwoofer turns on.
When you turn off the car and open drivers door infotainment is still on.
That's why your subwoofer stays on.
It takes about 3 minutes to turn infotainment off when the drivers door are closed again.
As soon as you open them infotainment and subwoofer kicks back in
I had the same problem so I took some measurements
Everything works fine, it just has that 3 minute time delay.
what is a wireless relay?
When you have hi level input sensing on amplifier, it detects DC offset voltage.
The thing is, N turns on his infotainment as soon as you open drivers door.
That is the time your subwoofer turns on.
When you turn off the car and open drivers door infotainment is still on.
That's why your subwoofer stays on.
It takes about 3 minutes to turn infotainment off when the drivers door are closed again.
As soon as you open them infotainment and subwoofer kicks back in
I had the same problem so I took some measurements
Everything works fine, it just has that 3 minute time delay.
Stupid question, can't you set a threshold on the high level input? So it sees the "silence voltage" as shut down?
So when you tell me if you mean the fader Position to the back - I would say no, because I connected the high level input to the rear speakersSuddenly another question appears. Will the fader bug also have effect on the amplifier?
My fader goes both ways, front and rear bugSo when you tell me if you mean the fader Position to the back - I would say no, because I connected the high level input to the rear speakers![]()



I have noticed, since I installed DSP everything on my infotainment is set to 0.My fader goes both ways, front and rear bugi shall take L speaker from front and R speaker from rear lol
What's your manufacture date? Cause I had different parts installed according to the tutorial you followed as well and I wasn't able to fix my problem unfortunately. Actually, there might be a second problem, coming from the dashboard itself which I presume is my case...Yesterday I treated myself to the windscreen noise fix.
Tutorial: https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/how-to-dashboard-windshield-noise-fix.1935/#post-28887
Thanks @Tom Vanlimbergen & Hyundaiboard.de
The Video I made about this: https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/how-to-dashboard-windshield-noise-fix.1935/page-2#post-33605
Some pics:
View attachment 3877
View attachment 3878
View attachment 3879
If you successfully remove the wipers, this task is easy. However, I started 3 times until I could remove my wiper.![]()
Manufacturing of the cover was 15.03.2018 02:58 from worker 1092What's your manufacture date? Cause I had different parts installed according to the tutorial you followed as well and I wasn't able to fix my problem unfortunately. Actually, there might be a second problem, coming from the dashboard itself which I presume is my case...

View attachment 3323
Today I played around with AndroidAuto a bit. Now it really works completely to mirror the screen and process the inputs via touch. What I noticed: The sound quality via AA is noticeable better than USB-Stick playback. Did someone else notice that?
However, what bothers me is the AA-Navigation-bar. Does anyone know if you can turn off / hide this?
That's it. 128 kbit mp3 sounds better on Android Auto as 320kbit via Bluetooth or USB..I agree with you, I noticed the same issue, my car dont have DAB, uses FM and the radio sound quality is very poor and low volume, when I use USB the quality is very good and when I use Spotify or MDPlayer with AA sound is very very good with the poor stock speaks of Hyundai.
Regards