• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Seems to be interessted in driviN my N.

View attachment 3153

-.- really?!

You don't have much experience with cats, do you?

FTFY :Seems to be interessted in driviN his N. ;)


You may as well put his little cat bed on top of that spot after you park your N.
With how warm it is on the bonnet, he'll be heading straight there whenever he hears you come home!
:p

On the other hand, using him to dry off your car might cure that behaviour pretty quick!
*I in no way condone any cruelty to animals!
 
God dammit, some of those incidents have been close calls.

I might sound ignorant, but you really have to keep calm. Honking at such idiots won't change anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: padigree
After watching and studying your video one thing became clear.. You're slow, step on it! Trolololol

But yeah, like @Varmint says, just ignore them, keep your ass safe, and let them kill themselves, you don't need to provoke them any further, won't change a single thing, will only make it worse. :)
 
I could show you almost identical footage from my Dashcam taken on my travels around the East & South of the UK.
Having driven many thousands of mls through Germany over the past 30yrs ... Longest being down to the South... Berchtesgaden & Konigssee.... i still think .. from my experience... that German drivers respect and consider other drivers a whole lot more... than drivers in the UK. especially on Motorways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: padigree
@Mick Harris are we talking about the same Germany? :D

@Mordog its a cheap China sj cam :D

Yes, I ignore them. Im driving how I should drive, but when someone Passes me and make this to a Bad Situation for me and other drivers...... Im a really calm driver. Im purely relaxed. Really. But people like that put whole families at risk by their carelessness. What do you want to do when someone meets you in a curve on your lane while you only want to bring home your family?
 
You seem to have a headlamp fault as well. Once they've passed you, just let them go. Flashing like that just escalates things as you should be able to clearly see. You're not ignoring them.
 
You seem to have a headlamp fault as well. Once they've passed you, just let them go. Flashing like that just escalates things as you should be able to clearly see. You're not ignoring them.
Sometimes it easy to say do nothing but when someone does something stupid or life threatening that may effect you.
I am not condoning just understanding everyone has different tolerances.
I just shout to myself (windows up) some extreme obscenity so long as my better half is not in the car with me. :mad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: padigree
Sometimes it easy to say do nothing but when someone does something stupid or life threatening that may effect you.
I am not condoning just understanding everyone has different tolerances.
I just shout to myself (windows up) some extreme obscenity so long as my better half is not in the car with me. :mad:

I would think it is appropriate to flash the lights a couple of times when people drive reckless. Don’t have to go «russian»...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: padigree
...actually have gone «russian» once. A guy was tailgating me with like 2 meters distance when I was going the speed limit (80 km/h). He did not pass on the long staights. This was early morning and no other cars on the road. I flashed my braking lights on several occations but he did not increase the distance. At a roundabout I stopped the car and got out, went over to the idiot. I asked him why he would drive so close and created a dangerous situation if I had to do an emergency braking. His answer was basically «F*** you!». Decided then to head back to the car for my baseball bat. Just kidding! Got back to my car and drove of.
 
...actually have gone «russian» once. A guy was tailgating me with like 2 meters distance when I was going the speed limit (80 km/h). He did not pass on the long staights. This was early morning and no other cars on the road. I flashed my braking lights on several occations but he did not increase the distance. At a roundabout I stopped the car and got out, went over to the idiot. I asked him why he would drive so close and created a dangerous situation if I had to do an emergency braking. His answer was basically «F*** you!». Decided then to head back to the car for my baseball bat. Just kidding! Got back to my car and drove of.
Some people are so nice aren't they? You wonder how they summon the intelligence to wake up in the morning let alone drive a car. o_O
 
...actually have gone «russian» once. A guy was tailgating me with like 2 meters distance when I was going the speed limit (80 km/h). He did not pass on the long staights. This was early morning and no other cars on the road. I flashed my braking lights on several occations but he did not increase the distance. At a roundabout I stopped the car and got out, went over to the idiot. I asked him why he would drive so close and created a dangerous situation if I had to do an emergency braking. His answer was basically «F*** you!». Decided then to head back to the car for my baseball bat. Just kidding! Got back to my car and drove of.

That's a situation I wish I had a switch to turn in my my breaking lights without actually breaking.
Those idiots would shit there pants.

But, as reasonable drivers we don't such things.
 
PicsArt_10-01-12.57.46-01.jpeg

Today I played around with AndroidAuto a bit. Now it really works completely to mirror the screen and process the inputs via touch. What I noticed: The sound quality via AA is noticeable better than USB-Stick playback. Did someone else notice that?
However, what bothers me is the AA-Navigation-bar. Does anyone know if you can turn off / hide this?