• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
I was preparing to make a gag about not being able to tell the difference on my tiny desktop speakers, but hats off to you - it genuinely does sound better even through a youtube video played through tiny desktop speakers. I'm becoming increasingly convinced of the benefits, although I think i'd probably want something to go under the passenger seat. Boot space is at a premium for me. Great job though, looks super clean with that false floor.
Yes there are also good underseat-subwoofers, that's right.

I still have same space as before [except the bag], and even the bag could be "down" next to the subwoofer if I need some more. In the video, the sound sounds a bit distorted and strange, but that's not the case in real. :)
 
Wow, nice work.

What underseat subwoofers would you recommend?
 
Great job with the bonnet struts! I tried installing a generic hydraulic lifter but got stuck as the ball stud together with the hydraulic strut seems to stickup too much and as a result I could not close the bonnet.
 
I just wanted to share some nice Winter pictures (also for the people who don't have Winter like @Stash-N :p )

These are great photos. If it were not for the salted roads and the cold I would like to be there.
Snow on the car does look cool :cool: pun intended.
Now at least I know what my car would look like in the snow if it ever does that here. Not likely..
Many thanks for posting these. :cool::)

View attachment 5282
View attachment 5281
View attachment 5286
View attachment 5285
View attachment 5287
View attachment 5284
View attachment 5283
 
  • Like
Reactions: GazmaN
This is my post number 1000. Maybe a chance to say thank you to the founders of this Website, thank you to All the engaged members, friendly and interessted discussers, have had a really great time with you!
And I hope the fun will go on!

Keep the forums as clean and nice as they are! I love it!
 
Do you have some pics of the install?
You did cut the stock exhaust right?
No, have had nearly no time to do that. But it's really simple. You have to Lift your car, remove 2 exhaust screws and the 3 exhaust mounts, remove the whole thing and cut the old Tips behind the ending. So just slip the new ones on and push them to the right direction after mounting the exhaust again. But be careful, it's not everytime the same. There are some Tips for which you have to remove the old Tips and not cut the whole piece.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stash-N and Bu11eT
Wow, what a difference.

The brighter color makes them look realy big.

Any chance you have a pic directly from behind?
 
  • Like
Reactions: alex2504