Yes it was perfect timingThanks for the video.
As my spoiler seems to be loose at the right side I'll have a look at the screw.
So perfect timing.
...
I'm glad to help people. Maybe many people will need this stuff in 4-5 years, when warranty time is over and the won't visit every single time their dealers...




Looks like New..
View attachment 3648
Yesterday I decided to mount my Winter wheels..
View attachment 3649
Wow. Really big brakes.
View attachment 3650
That's how it looks like..
View attachment 3651
And the whole car..
After mounting the tires, I made a short test drive. It's really crazy how much difference between the 18 and the 19 inches. The steering wheel is easier to move, the car is much smoother on the road, you do not get bruises on the butt when you drive over a pebble ..
Visually, the 19s are a bit fancier, because they are bigger. I managed to get in my rims in the 8800km in which I own the car now no scratch or anything like that. They look like new. I hope that I will succeed this with my winter shoes. Unfortunately, I had no scales, so I could not measure the difference in weight. However, I have seen much heavier (but also lighter) OEM rims.



Almost. My non-performance had much more transmission power loss, the whole 34% (because of LSD absence, i guess). So only 188 hp on the wheel by 261.5 hp engine power.And very interesting, that the non Performance car as the same Power.
How big was the difference in driven kilometers between the N's?
And very interesting, that the non Performance car as the same Power.
Anyway, I would say that this winter we can all meet somewhere comfortable. Talk a little and drink coffee / tea / cocoa. And you can bring us delicious food from the oven.Power figures look good nonetheless!
Next time I hope I can make it and tag along..![]()
Anyway, I would say that this winter we can all meet somewhere comfortable. Talk a little and drink coffee / tea / cocoa. And you can bring us delicious food from the oven.![]()
Can anyone explain me what this means at the end?Almost. My non-performance had much more transmission power loss, the whole 34% (because of LSD absence, i guess). So only 188 hp on the wheel by 261.5 hp engine power.












