• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

Does anyone know when the new face-lift i30n is available in the uk
Just been informed by Hyundai UK that they are aiming to deliver demonstrators to dealerships in March/April and to keep checking website for details.

Hello everyone
I'm new here and I tested I30N hatchback, but have been waiting over a year for DCT and it's finally here.
I'm living in Luxembourg and I've got an offer for 35 000€ full option DCT I30N hatchback and tomorrow I have an appointment with other dealer to see his offer.
They ask 2000€ for DCT, 1000€ for N seats and 1000€ for panoramic roof.

I think I've got a hell of a deal.

CO2 99g/km... that can't be right.;)

Don't worry, it's not confirmed yet by Hyundai so this is just pre order, but a good chance to get a good price 😁

If someone cares about CO2 then he should buy an electric car instead 🤣🤣

Don't worry, it's not confirmed yet by Hyundai so this is just pre order, but a good chance to get a good price 😁

If someone cares about CO2 then he should buy an electric car instead 🤣🤣

I do care about the price difference for a lower co2 car.
For example the difference between a first gen.163 co2 and second 178 co2 is about 600€ in Belgium.
So I'd like to know the dct's co2 as I'm planning to go dct next year.

Last edited:
I do care about the price difference for a lower co2 car.
For example the difference between a first gen.163 co2 and second 178 co2 is about 600€ in Belgium.
So I'd like to know the dct's co2 as I'm planning to go dct next year.

CO2 emissions on the current 275PS manual is 188 g/km

So DCT may just be a tiny bit less than that :)

So here I'm with an update from the other dealer.
I had stupid experience, but I don't want to bother with that.
They asked 38 600€ for DCT and then each option costs the same as I mentioned before.
In the end they offered 38 500€ final price and I had to turn it down and he was like there's nothing I can do more.
I said sorry I have better offer and I wanted to be sure it's not fake.

What I learned is that other dealer gave me the best possible price since I told him my realistic price and that I'm not going to pay 2000€ for DCT meanwhile in America it costs 1200€.
Luckily it was a CEO who was chatting with me over e-mail so he could offer something what no-one would.

Nothing has been confirmed so far by Hyundai at least in Luxembourg about other details just prices.

Cheers 🤗

I think that here in Germany, Darmas dealership is one of the best and looking at their online offers I can only say they have awesome prices. The brand new i30 fastback N line is around 20% cheaper so I have no concerns about the price of the new N when it comes out.

Screenshot_2021-01-12-02-27-36-618_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg

I think that here in Germany, Darmas dealership is one of the best and looking at their online offers I can only say they have awesome prices. The brand new i30 fastback N line is around 20% cheaper so I have no concerns about the price of the new N when it comes out.

View attachment 15983
Damn the closest one is 500km from Berlin and here the it costs 32000

View attachment 15983
My mistake, it is around 16% cheaper. I guess that is some kind of default dealer discount for some of them.

View attachment 15983
16% on the new N would be awesome. That's where my path will lead me, in any case 😁

Reactions: Madanger
You know if the basic model includes more stuff like n seats, bigger navigation etc., so that the jump in price is also cause of better basic equipment? Or just cause of dct and price jump in general

The DCT Version is Expected to Start at 38.750€ in germany. Regarding the manual Version, i havent received any Information yet.

'Internet wisdom' suggests that the DCT would likely be around 1500 - 2000 € more than the manual.

So somewhere around the 36750 - 37250 € mark for the manual?

Which works out at around £33000 GBP

I got the information from a person in an I30N group. Of course, this is not yet official information, but it could be when I look at the prices in other countries. I have only Information about the price for the DCT model. I think the manual version will be between € 35,000 and € 36,000. The price for the DCT model does not include any equipment. As with the old model, you still have the option of booking the navigation package (1.200€), the comfort package (1.700€) and the glass roof (1.100€). So you would come out at around € 42,750.

Unfortunately, I cannot say exactly how reliable the information is, but it does give a first clue. To me, they also sound quite realistic. The N seats are possibly included in the comfort package?

Soon we will be smarter, I think the official prices will be announced asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madanger
I got the information from a person in an I30N group. Of course, this is not yet official information, but it could be when I look at the prices in other countries. On the screenshot was only the price for the DCT model. I think the manual version will be between € 35,000 and € 36,000. The price for the DCT model does not include any equipment. As with the old model, you still have the option of booking the navigation package (1.200€), the comfort package (1.700€) and the glass roof (1.100€). So you would come out at around € 42,750.

Unfortunately, I cannot say exactly how reliable the information is, but it does give a first clue. To me, they also sound quite realistic. The N seats are possibly included in the comfort package?

Soon we will be smarter, I think the official prices will be announced soon.

Seats are 1000 euro in Belgium, also the panoroof is a 1000 euro option there. :)

Reactions: Luuc22