• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2021 i30 N

Geert VCWL

Feb 16, 2018
Belgium
Hello everyone
I'm new here and I tested I30N hatchback, but have been waiting over a year for DCT and it's finally here.
I'm living in Luxembourg and I've got an offer for 35 000€ full option DCT I30N hatchback and tomorrow I have an appointment with other dealer to see his offer.
They ask 2000€ for DCT, 1000€ for N seats and 1000€ for panoramic roof.

I think I've got a hell of a deal.
CO2 99g/km... that can't be right.;)

SGI30NDCT

Jan 10, 2021
Luxembourg
Don't worry, it's not confirmed yet by Hyundai so this is just pre order, but a good chance to get a good price 😁

If someone cares about CO2 then he should buy an electric car instead 🤣🤣

Geert VCWL

Feb 16, 2018
Belgium
Don't worry, it's not confirmed yet by Hyundai so this is just pre order, but a good chance to get a good price 😁

If someone cares about CO2 then he should buy an electric car instead 🤣🤣
I do care about the price difference for a lower co2 car.
For example the difference between a first gen.163 co2 and second 178 co2 is about 600€ in Belgium.
So I'd like to know the dct's co2 as I'm planning to go dct next year.

Last edited:

Yonderbosk

Sep 24, 2020
West Yorkshire
I do care about the price difference for a lower co2 car.
For example the difference between a first gen.163 co2 and second 178 co2 is about 600€ in Belgium.
So I'd like to know the dct's co2 as I'm planning to go dct next year.
CO2 emissions on the current 275PS manual is 188 g/km

So DCT may just be a tiny bit less than that :)

SGI30NDCT

Jan 10, 2021
Luxembourg
So here I'm with an update from the other dealer.
I had stupid experience, but I don't want to bother with that.
They asked 38 600€ for DCT and then each option costs the same as I mentioned before.
In the end they offered 38 500€ final price and I had to turn it down and he was like there's nothing I can do more.
I said sorry I have better offer and I wanted to be sure it's not fake.

What I learned is that other dealer gave me the best possible price since I told him my realistic price and that I'm not going to pay 2000€ for DCT meanwhile in America it costs 1200€.
Luckily it was a CEO who was chatting with me over e-mail so he could offer something what no-one would.

Nothing has been confirmed so far by Hyundai at least in Luxembourg about other details just prices.

Cheers 🤗

Madanger

Oct 4, 2020
Gummersbach
I think that here in Germany, Darmas dealership is one of the best and looking at their online offers I can only say they have awesome prices. The brand new i30 fastback N line is around 20% cheaper so I have no concerns about the price of the new N when it comes out.

Screenshot_2021-01-12-02-27-36-618_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg

Madanger

Oct 4, 2020
Gummersbach
I think that here in Germany, Darmas dealership is one of the best and looking at their online offers I can only say they have awesome prices. The brand new i30 fastback N line is around 20% cheaper so I have no concerns about the price of the new N when it comes out.

View attachment 15983
My mistake, it is around 16% cheaper. I guess that is some kind of default dealer discount for some of them.

T0by95

May 28, 2020
Germany

View attachment 15983
16% on the new N would be awesome. That's where my path will lead me, in any case 😁

Reactions: Madanger