• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

Had to Google Translate "Querstrebe" - "Crossbar", so the strut brace.

UK models usually come with the Navi and strut brace (But no option of panoramic roof) as 'standard' on the Performance

So maybe roughly;
£37,000 for DCT hatch
£35,500 for Manual hatch
£37,650 for for DCT Fastback
£36,150 for Manual Fastback

Let's see if these translate accurately when the UK prices(and spec!) are announced.

I think that the i30n would still be cheap in proportion for 41,000 €. The GTI Clubsport is in a similar price range and it starts here in Germany at € 41,000. At this price, the N is fully equipped.

Reactions: salemetal
Is it correct that the current price for the manual in Germany is €34,300?

If so, damn. That's a 13% increase in price. I hope that doesn't translate to Australia!
Wow! it better not be $59,000AUD for a DCT fastback when they get here. I'd be looking at other options if they are that much.

Don't motor manufacturers know there is a global pandemic with economies crashing through the floor?
If they are anywhere near these prices, then I doubt I shall be looking at another one! Thank God I'm not in the market to replace our main motor anytime soon. Time will tell I suppose.

The problem isn't caused by the manufacturers but by the different gouvernements. They issue laws about co2 and other emissions that the manufacturers have to comply with. The technical solutions are very costly and if they still don't succeed in complying, they get fined and those fines are huge. They simply transfer that cost to the customer.
So I wouldn't have to much hope for cars staying at the same pricelevel regardless of the economic circumstances.
I strongly believe that these cars are the last of a dying breed. In a few years time it will become impossible for "normal" people to buy anything that is propelled by an internal cumbustion engine...

• Sad
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO