• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
the same unit barrin
I'm fully aware of the ECON5 and its origin and it's sale in the Netherlands. And yes it was purposeful because it's the same unit barring a few slight differences.

My comments were direct towards your future response;

We've already taken covers off both units and compared the Rev6 and the Lap3 internal components. The internal components of the Rev6 mirror the internal and closely resemble those of the Lap3 (pross unit). Care to explain?

Pross approached our Korean team during the production process for assistance in development, but our associates did not want to work with Pross. Any resemblance was not on our part, if you know what I mean. I am not sure what processor they are using, but we are using an ARM Cortex M3.

I do know what you mean and thank you for the clarification and explanation. I believe it's a great little unit and have recommended it to others. It has additional processes the JB4 and several other PB tuners don't. Keep the items coming.

I'm not a big fan of PB tuners but if you must get the best available.:)

Yes and thanks for the heads up;

Does their crank pulley provide any dampening? I would be interested but most lightweight aluminum crank pullies are not dampers and that can reduce the life of the crank bearings.

Keep in mind we are talking the Water Pump Pulley, not the crank pulley. My crank pulley isn't going to get changed. Water pump pulleys are a dime a dozen and simply pressed on and tightened down to a specific torque setting.

However most newer engines are much tighter tolerances and use forged crankshafts. Additionally, newer engines really don't need a harmonic balancer, as do older manufactured engines as well as most V8's. :)

logo.svg
s are finally on the way after some difficulty.

One caveat for those interested; Order them over the phone.

I had to physically call the and was bounced back and forth from their online sale and accounting departments. They couldn't find my order but were more than willing to charge my CC quite quickly. These people are a bit dense and they hadn't processed my order in nearly 10 days.

After being bounced around and finally demanding to be connected with a supervisor, (who finally found my order on the webportal) I got the order processed. Believe me they'll charge your credit/debit card up front for the order and then take their lollygagging time getting the order processed. Only got one email in 10 days from them and this was what keyed me off to the issue.

logo.svg
iis a subsidiary of
bendpak-logo.svg
. So, be for warned when ordering.

Drum Roll if you please, for those VN owners wanting the newer 2021 VN seats.

As I understand it the 2019 - 21 BCM control module part numbers are the same. I don't know about the programming yet but if it's the same as before, the module will work for the newer seats or a new module can be installed along with the seats. Cost for the Module alone is $228.28. Waiting for the price/part number for the seats.

Stand by, I'll now fairly soon. :) 🤞
2021-Hyundai-Veloster-N-0003.jpeg

Drum Roll if you please, for those VN owners wanting the newer 2021 VN seats.

As I understand it the 2019 - 21 BCM control module part numbers are the same. I don't know about the programming yet but if it's the same as before, the module will work for the newer seats or a new module can be installed along with the seats. Cost for the Module alone is $228.28. Waiting for the price/part number for the seats.

Stand by, I'll now fairly soon. :) 🤞
2021-Hyundai-Veloster-N-0003.jpeg
To my understanding. You will need the LED Dome light assembly as it has the outlet where you can connect for the lights of the seats to work as they should.

Reactions: R Veloster N
Front Roll Center/Bump Steer - Correction Kit (Elantra GT/ Veloster/ I30N) on the way;
KCA485_ce47c77c-c414-489f-be47-7813d43aee4b_1024x1024@2x.jpg

this one seems interesting 🧐, do you have experience with these kind of kits in general?
Noticed mine seems to roll quite a bit during hard cornering on a track (although I do not yet have the front anti roll bar installed). You reckon' this kit'll be worth it?

Or to ask the other way: Why do you get it for yours, what do you hope/assume it'll improve?

If it does what its suppose to do. Im interested.
I'll be sure to let everyone know my personal impressions. Will have them next week. :) 👍
this one seems interesting 🧐, do you have experience with these kind of kits in general?
Noticed mine seems to roll quite a bit during hard cornering on a track (although I do not yet have the front anti roll bar installed). You reckon' this kit'll be worth it?

Or to ask the other way: Why do you get it for yours, what do you hope/assume it'll improve?
The main reasons is; to reduce lower control arm lift and deflection. These, along with lower control arm bushings set, will help eliminate excessive lift and deflection. Think of point and click. Preciseness in steering under power. The faster you get in straight and are able to apply power, the faster you'll exit.

Yes, it will help drastically reduce lift and excessive roll in corners, especially under acceleration.

They're worth the expenditure, along with the installation of a stiffer sway bar. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Bu11eT
Quick jacks showed up just after Christmas after having to get a refund, then reorder over the phone. They're a plus for anyone doing their own maintenance. I believe one of the best purchases made for both cars.
IMG_1104.jpeg

GSC P-D HYUNDAI VELOSTER N 2019-21 VALVE STEM SEAL SET (SET OF 16)
www.genracer.com

GSC P-D Hyundai Veloster N 2019-21 Valve Stem Seal Set (Set of 16)
We are the largest retailer of 2010-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe parts. Browse our extensive selection of aftermarket performance parts and accessories today.
www.genracer.com
www.genracer.com
GSC P-D MANGANESE BRONZE INTAKE AND EXHAUST VALVE GUIDE SET - FITS HYUNDAI VELOSTER N 2019-21
www.genracer.com

GSC P-D Manganese Bronze Intake and Exhaust Valve Guide SET - Fits Hyundai Veloster N 2019-21
GSC P-D Intake and Exhaust guides for the Hyundai Veloster N
www.genracer.com
www.genracer.com
ARP HEAD STUD KIT FITS 2.0T 2019-21 HYUNDAI VELOSTER N
www.genracer.com

ARP Head Stud Kit Fits 2.0T 2019-21 Hyundai Veloster N
head stud kit that fits the Hyundai Veloster N
www.genracer.com
www.genracer.com
Ordered and on the way!!! :) 👍