• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Realized I never posted a photo of the of the AeroForce Gauges I received w/N-Performance faces and I also have the dual vent pod;
IMG_1128.jpeg
Veloster_gen_2_dual_1-SQ_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
You want the CNVEL gen 1 and gen 2 series gauges in either the single or dual mount. Nothing else needs to be purchased except the mount or your choice. Everything is included and you'll 3 faces if you order a custom face. they are super easy to install and exchanger the faces. The gauge bezel unscrews and exposes the clear cover and the custom gauge face.

If you desire the N-Performance Logo, contact them directly and you'll most likely speak to Todd. They don't list it as of yet. They didn't have the dual gauge pod listed or updated on their webpage but it's there nonetheless.:)👍
hey! Did you get these yet? How do I order them since the store only ships to EU?
You'll need to contact them directly thru their website email address and speak to Udo. He took care of my purchase. It takes awhile but you will eventually receive them. :) 👍

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Ultra Racing 2-Point Rear Lower Bar for HYUNDAI VELOSTER-N 2.0T '18 (RL2-3557) arrived from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, yesterday and I missed the delivery. Today I didn't;
IMG_1141.jpegIMG_1142.jpeg
It's a very well constructed and welded piece and will be welcome addition to the aft of the VN.:)👍

Forge-WebsiteLogo.png
bespoke shifter knob came in yesterday evening. Thanks the gents at Forge Motorsport; It's a great addition for sure;
Fitting just as the original with a twist.:)👍
IMG_1177.jpegIMG_1176.jpegIMG_1175.jpeg
I'll fit it tomorrow and post some photo and instructions. Going to add some red or black o-rings in the piston grooves.

Last edited:
Forge-WebsiteLogo.png
bespoke shifter knob came in yesterday evening. Thanks the gents at Forge Motorsport; It's a great addition for sure;
View attachment 16155View attachment 16156View attachment 16157
I'll fit it tomorrow and post some photo and instructions. Going to add some red or black o-rings in the piston grooves.
I like it but I’m still holding out for Raceseng to support our cars which seems like it will never happen.

Forge-WebsiteLogo.png
View attachment 16155View attachment 16156View attachment 16157
Do they use a proprietary thread? Could be worth it just for the adapter tbh but if its some annoying thread like "Likewise" good luck getting a custom knob made