• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Yet another in the works;:D
intake.jpg

intake-2.jpg

Nowhere near completion but another choice on the near horizon.

Interested to know where this might be coming from, USA or europe
Im more curious about the price. So far I am interested in 3 intakes which are injen, Takeda, and this one. If they charge over $400 for this one I wont buy it. Hopefully they do a pre order pricing in the mid $300 range.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hodei
Interested to know where this might be coming from, USA or europe
Don't know as of yet but definately the US. I'm sure when it becomes available it will be shipped anywhere for a price.
Im more curious about the price. So far I am interested in 3 intakes which are injen, Takeda, and this one. If they charge over $400 for this one I won't buy it. Hopefully they do a pre order pricing in the mid $300 range.
$375.00 w/o the Box– $430.00 w/Box . This is the current proposed pricing.
It will be utilizing a dry 6″ long filter 4″ Carbon Fiber 1 piece tube and optional air box for the best possible setup you can get for the price.

Pricing is estimated and will be finalized soon but we expect to keep it around this price.
I'll keep updating, as it becomes available.

Last edited:
Actually not much considering; $258 and some change. MaxBore is doing the work.
That’s not bad at all I figured it would be a throttle body specific to the N and not a generic one used on 5 different models like the VT and maxbore does amazing work from what I’ve seen

Got the new mount today. Nicely engineered piece.
View attachment 7801View attachment 7802View attachment 7803
Im curious if you got the daily version or the race version. And you seem to focus alot on making the car more comfortable so how has the mount affected the driving experience? Im kind of interested in a sxth motor mount but wouldn't be to fond of extreme vibrations, but im intrested in their daily version. I just don't know if the daily is worth getting over the race version if the vibration mitigation is almost indistinguishable.

Im curious if you got the daily version or the race version. And you seem to focus alot on making the car more comfortable so how has the mount affected the driving experience? Im kind of interested in a sxth motor mount but wouldn't be to fond of extreme vibrations, but im intrested in their daily version. I just don't know if the daily is worth getting over the race version if the vibration mitigation is almost indistinguishable.

If you want a motor mount that does not have excessive vibrations but will eliminate wheel hop you can take a look at Power Flex motor mounts.

Reactions: Mikemr305