• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

bunvnpp

Dec 18, 2019
United States
They have several different lengths and sizes.

No updates as of yet I'm working on the finalization of the Oil Cooler fitting at the moment. :)

Stay tuned!!:)
Those springs that come in different lengths etc are not meant for the Veloster N. More for coilover set up. Me and another friend know someone that have contact with Swift and they actually require the stock springs and 10+ people to make springs for the VN. We tried setting this up but not many interest apparently

Last edited:

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
I'll talk to Swift and SPL direct. If not , I'll give Swift a set of OEM springs to work with.:)

The sport springs and sport spring Spec-R are not for coil overs but for OEM Struts.:)

Last edited:

bunvnpp

Dec 18, 2019
United States
I'll talk to Swift and SPL direct. If not , I'll give Swift a set of OEM springs to work with.:)

The sport springs and sport spring Spec-R are not for coil overs but for OEM Struts.:)
You can give it a shot and talk to them, we had someone directly contact them and we were told it requires 10+ order at around $300 I believe and for the stock springs to be sent to them for measurements etc.

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Faserschiede Carbon Button Covers arrived from Germany via @RemcoV. Thanks mate I'm grateful and appreciate you going the extra mile. Really will be a great looking addition to the interior. Not skinned over FRP but real honest to gosh Carbon Fiber!!:D
IMG_0944.jpeg

Reactions: RemcoV and GazmaN

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Nearly time to pick up the Borla VN Exhaust;

System Features:

• 3" Cat-Back™ Exhaust System
  • Dual 5" Bright Chrome On T-304 Stainless Steel Tips
  • Polyphonic Harmonizer Technology
  • ATAK® Sound Level
  • Valved System (retains factory exhaust modes)
  • T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
  • No-Drone
  • Bolt-On Installation
  • Million Mile Warranty
Notice it's non resonated as well! :)

• Love
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO

Mr. N

Aug 18, 2019
South Florida
New entry pending to the VN Aftermarket Exhaust availability; SXTH Element;

I hope they change the valve position, I see an eventual problem coming in its present position.
Knowing Sxth Element, they'll probably wont change it . Despite that, I am curious to see how this exhaust sounds compared to the others.

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
They are and hydro dipped over the OEM emblems.