I used a 0,99€ glass cleanerWhat did you use to clean the glass? Just an ordinary cleaner?
Only I’ve been looking at similar products and there always trying to sell some sort of specialist cleaner to go with repellent.
Yesterday I did some new modificationsGot a new "Frameless-License-Plate-Mount" and made a short Video about the installation.
It looks really so so much better than the stock one.
A weird dog I'd sayWas that a mouse going past in the background at the 42 second mark?
A weird dog I'd say![]()
What a lot of faff. Are you not allowed to just use sticky pads in Germany?Yesterday I did some new modificationsGot a new "Frameless-License-Plate-Mount" and made a short Video about the installation.
It looks really so so much better than the stock one.
What a lot of faff. Are you not allowed to just use sticky pads in Germany?
PS Katze, obvs.
Don't all cats ?