Great reasults ! How bright the LEDs are wow! Almost gave me hardon![]()
I bet race control won't like it ;-)
But the rear lightning is much better.
Great reasults ! How bright the LEDs are wow! Almost gave me hardon![]()
Can you do this for me?View attachment 2329
I used a telescopic rod to pull the cables from the driver side to the passenger side.
View attachment 2330
From the passenger side, it is pushed to the driver's side in the footwell.
View attachment 2331
Tadaaaaaaa, Hello wires.
View attachment 2332
Thats how it looks like.
View attachment 2333
Now the leads are soldered to the LEDs. When connected, the LEDs are glued to the plastic tiles.
View attachment 2334
The cables are now connected to the 4-pin plug of the ceiling lighting. The red is + and the yellow is for unlocking and door contacts.
View attachment 2335
Tested: It works. When you unlock the car, the led will light up. Also when you open one of the doors. After locking or closing the door, the light slowly gets darker and turns off.
View attachment 2336
Final look from drivers side
View attachment 2337
Final look from passengers side.
View attachment 2346
Night view. Looks really great and bright. And dirty like by day
I'll upload a video tomorrow.
Haha I keep you on that! It looks really nice, great job on that!@Varmint I don't know what they want to sayDid these things at my last car, never got problems. I think the N isn't interessting for the police. They only look with big eyes, then: "Oh, it's an N, that's okay." Got 2 Thumbs up by different cops since i own my car. One of them got such a big scary grin, like he is driving the same car
I'm still waiting for the day: "Hello, can i see your driving license and the vehicle documents? And can you PLEEEEAAASE give me that damn pops&bangs?"
@Safcwarrior Yes, I said that 5m are more than enough for the whole car.
@Colle Sure, next time when I visit Belgium![]()
Does it go below 3500? I remember the first guys here me tionned putting it to 2500?A New Video for the ones with Launch Control Problems.
Hope it works now for you guys![]()
As you see in the video, this does not work for my car. I press the down Button and the up Button until there is no change. So there is a rev range from 3500...-...4750 in 250rmp steps. I hope I could help some of you.Does it go below 3500? I remember the first guys here me tionned putting it to 2500?
Did the ethanol not damage the plastic of your sideskirts?Got some Mail yesterday
View attachment 2578
And some time in my break!
View attachment 2579
Buhja, No more naked again
View attachment 2580
But dirty as hell. Time to clean it!
Nope. Used water before to remove the dirt, used ethanol to clean the area where the N's got their places.. All fine..Did the ethanol not damage the plastic of your sideskirts?
Dare I say Micron Grey rules ? Can't knock this photo in any case. Very stylistic.RaiNy dayI like that dark look of a wet micron grey
And i think the side skirt stickers make the side skirts less boring. Definetly worth the money.
View attachment 2603
Car is awesome, obviously the best colour availableRaiNy dayI like that dark look of a wet micron grey
And i think the side skirt stickers make the side skirts less boring. Definetly worth the money.
View attachment 2603
Is that Thomas the Tank engine I see in the background? OK so yes @padigree is liking the filters but I still like the car.Car is awesome, obviously the best colour availableAlso love hex honeycomb anywhere so it's an automatic +10 to the pic
But for my taste that's filter overflow... Looks half way to the fake miniature diorama illusion pics to me![]()
<3 rainSooooorrrreeeeyLooks much better on a small mobile screen
That ads in the background are ugly as hell.. thats why blurred out.
For you the original version:
View attachment 2608
What background? I can't take my eyes of this MG beauty..SooooorrrreeeeyLooks much better on a small mobile screen
That ads in the background are ugly as hell.. thats why blurred out.
For you the original version:
View attachment 2608
Best colour - looks magnificentWhat background? I can't take my eyes of this MG beauty..![]()