• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
When you used the interior decal was 5m enough?
 
View attachment 2329
I used a telescopic rod to pull the cables from the driver side to the passenger side.

View attachment 2330
From the passenger side, it is pushed to the driver's side in the footwell.

View attachment 2331
Tadaaaaaaa, Hello wires.

View attachment 2332
Thats how it looks like.

View attachment 2333
Now the leads are soldered to the LEDs. When connected, the LEDs are glued to the plastic tiles.

View attachment 2334
The cables are now connected to the 4-pin plug of the ceiling lighting. The red is + and the yellow is for unlocking and door contacts.

View attachment 2335
Tested: It works. When you unlock the car, the led will light up. Also when you open one of the doors. After locking or closing the door, the light slowly gets darker and turns off.

View attachment 2336
Final look from drivers side

View attachment 2337
Final look from passengers side.

View attachment 2346
Night view. Looks really great and bright. And dirty like by day ;)


I'll upload a video tomorrow.
Can you do this for me? :p
 
@Varmint I don't know what they want to say :D Did these things at my last car, never got problems. I think the N isn't interessting for the police. They only look with big eyes, then: "Oh, it's an N, that's okay." Got 2 Thumbs up by different cops since i own my car. One of them got such a big scary grin, like he is driving the same car :D

I'm still waiting for the day: "Hello, can i see your driving license and the vehicle documents? And can you PLEEEEAAASE give me that damn pops&bangs?"

@Safcwarrior Yes, I said that 5m are more than enough for the whole car.

@Colle Sure, next time when I visit Belgium :D
 
@Varmint I don't know what they want to say :D Did these things at my last car, never got problems. I think the N isn't interessting for the police. They only look with big eyes, then: "Oh, it's an N, that's okay." Got 2 Thumbs up by different cops since i own my car. One of them got such a big scary grin, like he is driving the same car :D

I'm still waiting for the day: "Hello, can i see your driving license and the vehicle documents? And can you PLEEEEAAASE give me that damn pops&bangs?"

@Safcwarrior Yes, I said that 5m are more than enough for the whole car.

@Colle Sure, next time when I visit Belgium :D
Haha I keep you on that! It looks really nice, great job on that!
 
@padigree

Well, good to here that, was thinking about doing the same. So you swap back to normal bulps for TÜV?

And for the Pops & Bangs, I've been at the Rappbode-Talsperre this weekend and there is a short tunnel.

That Bang was insane :D, bet it was the loudest all day.
 
Does it go below 3500? I remember the first guys here me tionned putting it to 2500?
As you see in the video, this does not work for my car. I press the down Button and the up Button until there is no change. So there is a rev range from 3500...-...4750 in 250rmp steps. I hope I could help some of you.
 
RaiNy day :) I like that dark look of a wet micron grey :D

And i think the side skirt stickers make the side skirts less boring. Definetly worth the money.

View attachment 2603
Car is awesome, obviously the best colour available ;) Also love hex honeycomb anywhere so it's an automatic +10 to the pic ;)
But for my taste that's filter overflow... Looks half way to the fake miniature diorama illusion pics to me ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: padigree
Car is awesome, obviously the best colour available ;) Also love hex honeycomb anywhere so it's an automatic +10 to the pic ;)
But for my taste that's filter overflow... Looks half way to the fake miniature diorama illusion pics to me ;)
Is that Thomas the Tank engine I see in the background? OK so yes @padigree is liking the filters but I still like the car. :cool: Oh that MG........
 
  • Like
Reactions: asd and padigree