• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Kamyk's i30N PB Performance Pack

I have a delay until tomorrow - lack of workers and time due to coronavirus.....but they started today.
Do you realy belive that sh..t ??? I saw their Instagram post from morning when your car was on dyno. As I wrote you - that ECU is more complicated than they think.

Reactions: R Veloster N
TarmoT - can you show me the link please.
My info about coronavirus and delays is from their site, I know that they started to play with my car from my hyundai technician.
PS I know about your words about ecu problems - I even told about it in hyundai.

TarmoT - can you show me the link please.
My info about coronavirus and delays is from their site, I know that they started to play with my car from my hyundai technician.
PS I know about your words about ecu problems - I even told about it in hyundai.
36BCFE5F-D4B1-42F2-8E4D-35665C022690.jpeg

That post was done at 11:00 morning. But dont worry - they will manage to complete it tomorrow ;)

Hmmmm I can see on their facebook last post from 21.03.
PS. you think the delay is because lack of time or their skill ? And why they have in their offer program for i30N performance 275->300hp and 378->450nm ?

Reactions: TarmoT
Fact that they have it in offer, does not mean that they have software ready to N. Lots of tuning companies are making like this - to attract people :)
If it was so easy, they have finised your car today.
That picture was not their FB post, FB has a possibility to post also story and that picture was in FB under their story.

Remapping this ecu should take around 3-4 hours for somebody who knows their stuff ;)
First timers could take that long just to get ecu out and connected up on the bench.

Hopefully everything is good once you get your car back, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Last edited:
I just receive a call. Not too good news. I know only two things for now before I will pick up the car - they can't get even 290hp but told me that torque will be much better (my stock score was 255hp and almost 390nm but few months ago)
For now - waiting for car and scores. They told me about some problems with my fuel too (ignition time problem).

Sad to hear that things didn´t went well. Your stock car makes 10% more power than their shitty dyno shows. The fact that they will strugle with fuel and ignition timing problems shows that actually they don´t know what to do with that ECU. MRmotorsport tried to remap my car in August 2018 and they had same problem - power didn´t rise at all but torque curve rised. We tried to change my map 8-times (every single time I had to go dyno) and I asked them to put back my stock map. There are no tuners in Poland at the moment, who will be able to remap that car with good results. There are tuners who are able to upload remap to your ECU but good remaps available in Poland, are all bought in from abroad.

Ok - I'm back.
Not too good but it feels great - typical better.

At first here is my OEM dyno score (from last year) with only pipercross filter:
0.jpg
It was 255HP at 5722rpm and 392nm at 2317rpm.

And here is from today ECU tuning:
1.jpg
Two scores here:
260HP at 6293rpm and 410nm at 2487rpm - those scores are from my new intake parts.
286HP at 4852rpm and 514nm at 2536rpm - after ecu tuning.

Summarizing:
ECU OEM + Intercooler + whole new intake = 5HP and 18nm
ECU tuning = another 26HP and 104nm.

There was one advice for me from my technician - try to change fuel to another company.
They told me look at 4900rpm and drop there - something was not right with power there.
They had problems with ignition there and told me to use this with another fuel:
2.jpg
Then I should back to them for another dyno test with for example Shell V Power Racing or other 98 fuel. PS I always used 98 fuel but from Lotos Dynamic in Poland.

Reactions: Marcuswayne
514nm I wouldn't recommend for the stock clutch for long time.
Yeah I saw that and told them about people on the forum do not recommend to go more than 500 even 450-460 with stock clutch. Hyundai guy told me not to worry about that and it is still safe.
PS. I still have full warranty for the car - ecu tuning was made with hyundai permission.

I dont want to cool you down but tell me when (date) your first stock 255hp run was done?