• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Kamyk's i30N PB Performance Pack

kamyk155

Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
Hello guys.
At first sorry for my not too good English - it isn't my primary language - as some of You know I'm from Poland.
Almost four months of waiting for this car…. and if You still waiting for yours - it is worth waiting.
This car is simply amazing and even too good for me. Too fast, too loud and best thing - everybody looking at it with suprised faces.
When I picked up my car first thing was to fill him up on the nearest gas station about 100m from my dealer.
When I went to pay for the fuel - everybody looked on me and the car. This is the power of Performance Blue colour.
Here on the forum is my previous post - Still waiting for my N if you want to know what accesories I bought and what I wanted to do.
Most of things are done - some not.
Still didn't change my air filter and didn't put N side stickers on. Now we have really bad weather in Poland and my car is standing on open air in front of the house.
Ceramic coating is done and I have a certification for it (still don't know for how long).

My previous car was new too - New Hyundai i30 2017 in normal and cheapest version (1.4 100hp) and if someone want to know what changed I can only say - EVERYTHING.
I didn't know that i30N is so different from normal version. I need to learn this car from beginning.
For example - seats - my god - wow. Touch panel - really great. I love my 18" black wheels. After few days I'm still so impressed like on first day.
Driving - totally crazy. I was even scared on first drove home. First gear, second gear, third and......speed like in star-trek ! Just too fast.
Comparing to normal i30 - this is formula one and you need to check your speed from time to time to not lose driving license.
First day I tried eco mode like dealer said, second day was normal mode with REV, today some N Custom with.....exhaust on max :D
I just love this car from first day.
I did some pictures but not too good quality and car is a little bit dirty because of weather - really windy and rainy.

Attachments

TarmoT

Feb 25, 2018
Poland
Welcome and have fun with a car. Maybe we can meet this Saturday on the event: "Integracja Pomorza Wszystkie Marki I Kluby, Niespodzianka"?
It will be located on top floor of parking Galeria Metropolia at 20:00 and there will be one black N too :)

kamyk155

Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
I don't have time now. Still working and preparing for longer trip from work to Warsaw for at least three weeks.
Then I will have some time to take care of my car (stickers, filter) and riding.