• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

i30 N Bu11eT's Melody

kamyk155

Nthusiast
Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
Don't you have any problem with this BOV when accelerating hard ?
In my case I can feel flutter or let's say dual-triple air release but sometimes with gas pedal still pressed.
I tried to tighten the screw but without luck and I'm still waiting for new solenoid.

Bu11eT

Staff member
Nthusiast
Jun 30, 2018
Germany · Schleswig-Holstein
Don't you have any problem with this BOV when accelerating hard ?
In my case I can feel flutter or let's say dual-triple air release but sometimes with gas pedal still pressed.
I tried to tighten the screw but without luck and I'm still waiting for new solenoid.
I have zero issues. A buddy of mine has the same BOV and is reporting the same problems you are experiencing as well. When I go WOT I cannot hear my BOV at all. I am still unsure of why still is only happening on some cars. I cannot think of a mod I've done that results in me having no issues...

kamyk155

Nthusiast
Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
In my case 50/50 setting or even less and slight wobble the foot on acceleration pedal and I can hear flutter almost every time.
With 100% atmosferic - sound isn't too loud and flutter is every time. For sure it isn't soo loud and nice like on every youtube clips. But ok - I will see it after solenoid upgrade. For now I'm driving with 100% recultivation.

NULLOBANDITO

Staff member
Nthusiast
Dec 17, 2018
Innsbruck, Austria
Took my Forge BOV off again since I'm sure it was creating a slight boost leak under full load (~0.05bar I guess?) so I put the stock one back on. Also does a lot of turbo flutter, but I like it so I'll keep it.