• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
I don't want to be a spoilsport but; the holes allow hot air to be sucked into the air box and mixed with any cooler air being brought in thru the grill area. What I'm saying is you've succeeding in creating a hot air intake. As heat soak rises within the engine compartment, more hot air will be ingested and systematically raise IAT's, reducing usable hp..🤔

Looks like Germany gets all the goodies with regards to I30n parts & accessories, Pipercross induction kit with the 'N' logo is a warranty approved part over there now!..
pc1.pngpc2.pngpc3.png

Hi All,

I’m running the ITG Maxogen kit on my 2020 N which I really like, however the kit utilises the standard intake pipe. I was considering changing the turbo inlet elbow & possibly looking for an take pipe which has a larger bore diameter. Does anyone know of an elbow / intake pipe that would work well with the ITG Maxogen?

Thanks in advance for any ideas / replies.

Hi All,

I’m running the ITG Maxogen kit on my 2020 N which I really like, however the kit utilises the standard intake pipe. I was considering changing the turbo inlet elbow & possibly looking for an take pipe which has a larger bore diameter. Does anyone know of an elbow / intake pipe that would work well with the ITG Maxogen?

Thanks in advance for any ideas / replies.

IMG_20210507_143947055_copy_600x800.jpg

Turbozentrum works perfectly!

I've seen that somewhere before :)
luftfilterkastenabdeckung-i30n-i30n-facelift.jpg

EB50DB3E-A16E-456A-B481-CBADCD4D8A8B.jpeg

nice to see how the accessories are continuously expanded.

Qué os parece esto? ha mejorado notablemente el flujo de aire al turbo y la temperatura de admisión no es tan alta. Los picos de soplado medidos han subido hasta 1.4bar (ahora la ecu ha regulado y se mantiene en 1.2bar) y en añtas RPM se mantiene constante el soplado a 1.0-1.1bar

Estoy fabricando más para algunos propietarios que me han pedido una para su coche, 😁😁😁

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210616-113531_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210616-113531_Instagram.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 91
  • SmartSelect_20210715-130014_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210715-130014_Gallery.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Ahtnukiav
Qué os parece esto? ha mejorado notablemente el flujo de aire al turbo y la temperatura de admisión no es tan alta. Los picos de soplado medidos han subido hasta 1.4bar (ahora la ecu ha regulado y se mantiene en 1.2bar) y en añtas RPM se mantiene constante el soplado a 1.0-1.1bar

Estoy fabricando más para algunos propietarios que me han pedido una para su coche, 😁😁😁

I think you accidentally posted in the wrong topic instead of the regional ones that are not using English language :)

here in English😅

What do you think of this? it has noticeably improved the airflow to the turbo and the intake temperature is not that high. The measured blowing peaks have risen to 1.4bar (now the ECU has regulated and remains at 1.2bar) and in years RPM the blowout remains constant at 1.0-1.1bar

I'm building more for some owners who have asked me for one for their car😁😁😁

Heyo,

I'm wanting to install an induction kit, before eventually getting a remap. I don't know too much about the inner workings, but my concern is if I got an induction kit installed would it make the car run leaner? Seen a lot of people installing induction kits with everything else stock, but I have no idea if it would actually decrease performance this way.

Cheers