• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

Really like the more sharp looking front. The huge trim on the back is something mehhhh, but can be fixed with some painting. :)

I have the impression (correct me if I'm wrong) that the front badge is now a unique oval piece "containing" both the silver H and the black background... It'll be tricky to make it all black

I have the impression (correct me if I'm wrong) that the front badge is now a unique oval piece "containing" both the silver H and the black background... It'll be tricky to make it all black
Not so sure. In the rendered / artist's impressions pics they've pasted on the resin-filled badge from the N-Line. Whereas on the real deal she looks hollow in the guts like the current model?

1602760387611.png

Reactions: papajimG
If it has 'smart cruise control' it should have the 2D logo with the radar in it, as the N-Lines do. But yes, those photos have the hollow 3D logo.

In the German press release it mentions the vehicle can keep a set distance from a vehicle in front, and will accelerate and brake automatically in stop-and-go traffic. It doesn't mention this in the English release.

We'll probably have to wait for sales to start with the specifications list.

Reactions: papajimG and GazmaN
The 2021 model is really starting to grow on me.

Like others, I just wish they included Adaptive Cruise Control in preferance over the new safety 'gadgets'.

Also, I know the blue sticking interior is synonyms to the N hatch but it really doesn't colour match well with the black and grey coloured cars. Beats me why Hyundai doesn't fit red sticking simular to the N-Line in these darker cars?
dsc_4649s.jpg
Other than that, I'm sold.

The new i20n looks even better inside and out. Way modern interior.

Why did Hyundai not incorporate all the tiny changes of the facelift on this ,,new'' i30n. And even no ACC.... I just don't get it.

The 2021 model is really starting to grow on me.

Like others, I just wish they included Adaptive Cruise Control in preferance over the new safety 'gadgets'.

Also, I know the blue sticking interior is synonyms to the N hatch but it really doesn't colour match well with the black and grey coloured cars. Beats me why Hyundai doesn't fit red sticking simular to the N-Line in these darker cars?
View attachment 15412
Other than that, I'm sold.
It's seems that VW, BMW and Hyundai are all using the same play book on this. Blue trim for the fastest model (R, M135i, N) and Red trim for the next one down the pecking order (GTI, 128ti, N-line). No idea why, or why they can't offer the choice.

I don't know why they did not take the digital dash of the i20n and gave it to the i30N as well.. Just as an option for people who want it

I don't know why they did not take the digital dash of the i20n and gave it to the i30N as well.. Just as an option for people who want it
From a German Hyundai Retailer i know that the i30n get‘s the digital Cluster from the normal i30n