• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2021 i30 N

papajimG

Nov 24, 2019
Athens, Greece
I have the impression (correct me if I'm wrong) that the front badge is now a unique oval piece "containing" both the silver H and the black background... It'll be tricky to make it all black

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
I have the impression (correct me if I'm wrong) that the front badge is now a unique oval piece "containing" both the silver H and the black background... It'll be tricky to make it all black
Not so sure. In the rendered / artist's impressions pics they've pasted on the resin-filled badge from the N-Line. Whereas on the real deal she looks hollow in the guts like the current model?

1602760387611.png

Reactions: papajimG

Plutonus

May 12, 2020
Sydney
If it has 'smart cruise control' it should have the 2D logo with the radar in it, as the N-Lines do. But yes, those photos have the hollow 3D logo.

In the German press release it mentions the vehicle can keep a set distance from a vehicle in front, and will accelerate and brake automatically in stop-and-go traffic. It doesn't mention this in the English release.

We'll probably have to wait for sales to start with the specifications list.

Reactions: papajimG and GazmaN