• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

Made the call today since didn't hear anything over the weekend. Confirmed that my car is currently sat within Tilbury Docks and awaiting clearance to enter the UK. Sounds like this is mainly due to paperwork and emissions. It would appear this is a Hyundai/DVLA issue, and the dealers are just being told to call head office in regards to orders.

This has not been helped by the DVLA strikes which have created a backlog in just about everything. It also sounds like they are being cleared on a car by car basis. Nothing has been mentioned in regards to a software update.

They are hopeful that it could be as early as this week for collection.

*Edited to add more detail*

Thanks for posting, after reading that I'm starting to think I misunderstood the wording of the car needing an update in my salesman's email. It seems he just meant that the car is waiting for an eta update whereas I took it as needing an update to do with the emissions issue. Hopefully you have your car soon 👍

Reactions: AntBoii
Made the call today since didn't hear anything over the weekend. Confirmed that my car is currently sat within Tilbury Docks and awaiting clearance to enter the UK. Sounds like this is mainly due to paperwork and emissions. It would appear this is a Hyundai/DVLA issue, and the dealers are just being told to call head office in regards to orders.

This has not been helped by the DVLA strikes which have created a backlog in just about everything. It also sounds like they are being cleared on a car by car basis. Nothing has been mentioned in regards to a software update.

I suspected that this might be the case.

Mine was supposed to be delivered to the dealership this week so I'm hoping it'll only be a couple of weeks delay.

Reactions: AntBoii
To all german folks:
The dealer where I originally wanted to order my car from just mailed me yesterday that the car is back and we can order.
Configurator is still not updated though.
Was at my dealer in Berlin, can't order, doesn't have price.

• Wow
Reactions: Lockz
Was at my dealer in Berlin, can't order, doesn't have price.

Strange!
I signed the first contract on June 15th.
The dealers wasn't able to order for a long time.
He could finally order a car in his system on the 17th of Sept.
Really weird that they can't place any new orders...

Strange!
I signed the first contract on June 15th.
The dealers wasn't able to order for a long time.
He could finally order a car in his system on the 17th of Sept.
Really weird that they can't place any new orders...
Have an appointment on 11.11 to change wheels, will see if he can say more then ... but to be honest, with the current political shit going on in germany i might just get a toyota yaris hybrid...

• Haha
Reactions: Da-N-i30
Australia must be nicking them all because I see a few FL around (not including the one I see every morning in the driveway! 😂)

Been over a week and got no updates to report. Dealer are chasing Hyundai Supply for updates.

At this point the car has been sat on the Dock at Tilbury for around 2.5 weeks. Has anyone else gotten further?

Been over a week and got no updates to report. Dealer are chasing Hyundai Supply for updates.

At this point the car has been sat on the Dock at Tilbury for around 2.5 weeks. Has anyone else gotten further?
I’ve had an update from my dealer who have now quoted me 10th November after chasing up with Hyundai. Ordered late June so been waiting a good chunk now

Hyundai are releasing cars on 29th October according to my dealer. I can't remember if he said my car would be delivered to the dealer on 29th or the car would start making it's way on the 29th though.

I’ve had an update from my dealer who have now quoted me 10th November after chasing up with Hyundai. Ordered late June so been waiting a good chunk now
Was early July for my order - Hope I get something in writing soon as it's booked in for PPF and Ceramic Coating on WC 8th November.

Just received an email this morning stating the Dealer Franchise Director is chasing Hyundai UK direct in regards to orders. It would appear the dealers hands are tied on this one.

Last edited: