• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Their response -

Hello Dan,

As it stands we are still waiting for the airbox to arrive. I will be in touch when we have something available.

Kind regards

Nathan Forster-Green
Sales Manager


Considering I first emailed at the beginning of June.. hmmmmm
 
I was going to buy it, but shipping to Australia is more then the filter. I'll wait until an aussie company does something i guess
 
Video before and after for noise alone would be great.

Mate swapped just the filter on his Type R and the noise change is small but is now makes a great noise when you let off.
I’d do it for noise alone on a std engine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gazza
Fitted mine today and it definitely helps the engine pick up at low revs and feels more eager. Doubt it really adds any BHP but it feels nice and although it sounds good revving it with the bonnet up, you can’t really hear it driving even with the windows down - you’ll need a full induction kit for more noise I suppose. Worth the money though I think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ellroy
Great news! confirms what others have said, and of course a full induction kit is needed and buying this filter will discount the piper cross induction kit when that comes out so you won't be too much out of pocket if you decide to upgrade
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scottukl
Different type of filter, and I imagine the heatsoak in that setup would be stupid, probably makes the car preform worse than standard... however it does sound awesome
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Not my car by the way..theres options to fix heat thou just more money involved haha, depending on what pipercross develops i may go this way as it's cheaper and with a added heat shield plus the snorkel pipe ive found added for direct air and my plan on a vented bonnet its should be good..
 
This is my first time playing around with filters ect, and someone told me to have a listen to what it sounds like when I remove the pod filter along with the lid to the box.

After hearing the turbo with the extra air intake I would love to have it without having all the dust and dirt getting up into the important parts :(

Is there anything I can do which would make it sound as nice if not nicer, without having to have issues in the future?

Cheers
 
This is my first time playing around with filters ect, and someone told me to have a listen to what it sounds like when I remove the pod filter along with the lid to the box.

After hearing the turbo with the extra air intake I would love to have it without having all the dust and dirt getting up into the important parts :(

Is there anything I can do which would make it sound as nice if not nicer, without having to have issues in the future?

Cheers
https://www.facebook.com/groups/186492291989520/permalink/240833686555380/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Raven75