• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Kamyk's i30N PB Performance Pack

That little baby is the cats meow! I have one installed on my VN. Run in full diverter mode or anywhere in between to full atmospheric BOV, with a twist of the button.😃👍

Today I receiver info from my tuner - they solved problem with other i30N with limp modes and tested the car for few hundred kilometers without problems. I got invitation for one more try with my car.

I think I will wait with new turbo and fuel pump for few months - until start of the next year.
I will try to start from other side - prepare the car for the mods first - install bov and thinking of the oil cooler and some gauges (oil temp and boost). Maybe after christmas - some final power mods...

Reactions: Pavlosev
Today was a nice day. I'm positively surprised.
Dyno score was 325 BHP and 460 nm of torque.
No limp modes and I didn't see overboost icon when I drove back home really hard.
IMG_20210910_193523.jpg
Really happy - for now it is my best score and I think final one because of the oem turbo limit.
Today I passed the first technical inspection too - it was funny bacause my car had a photo sesion after it with mechanics.

Sunday - empty side roads so another tests of my car.
After refueling the car I did tests on my favourite "straight racing road".
Five times 5-140 or 5-160km/h with full throttle without any problems. No turbo cut off or limp modes and even no wheel hop with oem pirelli.
Time to say - finally my car is tuned, fast and it works without problems. :cool:

Here is picture of last and actual tuning. In short - was 300BHP and 430Nm and now 325BHP and 460Nm.
Actual tuning - thicker line and below thinner line previous score.
IMG_20210913_123433.jpg
PS. Parts from Australia (bov and few other) have just been posted so I will wait for a long time.

Next day with some free time - time to fit my subwoofer from the trunk where he was lying under the trunk net.
Subwoofer went to inner upper cover and it is covered now with velcro pullers and small net.
1.jpg
2.jpg
Trunk still can be opened and subwoofer isn't moving and do not disturb.
PS. those doggies are my moisture eaters ;)

Meantime problem with leaking coolant looks like solved for now.
3.jpg

Reactions: R Veloster N
And here it is.
IMG_20210923_133222.jpgIMG_20210923_133235.jpgIMG_20210923_133257.jpg
I tought it will work different and sound will be for the whole time but today I found out thet those big whoooosh are only with high rpm-s. I think it is good because I can have the valve more open even to 50/50.
There is one thing that bothered me - valve responds very quickly on every gas pedal release so you can hear more short noises instead of one loud hiss.
I didn't think for a place for the controller yet. I will stick it somewhere on 3M dual tape.

Reactions: Galbik
Boost Control Solenoid needs to be replaced with an upgraded unit. Either the Pierburg or MAC. The OEM Solenoid isn’t able to the job correctly

Use Velcro for positioning.

Boost Control Solenoid needs to be replaced with an upgraded unit. Either the Pierburg or MAC. The OEM Solenoid isn’t able to the job correctly

Use Velcro for positioning.
Can You give me link or full name / part number for one of the solenoids ? European shops preferred. Thanks.

I’ll look around for a European supplier but here is what your looking for;

Last edited:
I’ll look around for a European supplier but here is what your looking for;
Which one of them do you have ? You have the same bov as mine so good to know how does it work.

Great weather today so I went shopping and some car testing later.
After GFP BOV installation I tested the car again with full throttle without problems in full recilc and full atmosphere.
Car is great on recirc - much faster on 2nd gear - imo. Because on 100% atmosphere it sometimes shot air twice I ordered new solenoid:
soleno.jpg

Reactions: Ktmduke2
After few days of waiting for my solenoid from Australia - it has just been shipped.
It will be about a month of waiting so I ordered few new gadgets but this time only for better look of the car.
Few parts from wst_carbon and few from faserschmiede.de
Here is the sample picture:
wst.jpg
I'm waiting for carbon dashboard, carbon console, carbon lower part of the steering wheel, carbon drive mode buttons and carbon steering wheel upper buttons cover.
Unfortunately most of those parts are ordered to made so it will be a long waiting again.

Reactions: R Veloster N