• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

wearelikewise shift knobs for i30N?

Post the link would be considerably easier. :) That I know of, parts fo the C aren't available except for the market where the car was slated to be released and specifically thru those dealers.

I have contacted a parts dealer located in Korea. He is asking for a part number so he can go direct to Hyundai Korea. Can anyone get a part number for that gear knob? Or link to the whole list?

Thanks in advance

I emailed We Are Likewise yesterday to check in about the Veloster N adapter:

“Unfortunately we haven’t made any progress on a Veloster N adapter. At this time I don’t expect we can look at this until later in the year.”

I’m considering cutting the lockout ring and using the euro adapter; looks pretty easy and I don’t feel like waiting anymore. Now only if I can get my hands on a Daytona Pro in Unicorn Vomit...

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Just buy a spare lockout ring. I can provide the part # if you need. Should run you about 20 or so USD. Its definitely worth having a sick looking shifter. 🤣 oh and i believe their PRO series is only in boring colors such as black or polished steel. No fun colors except on their aluminum knobs. So you compromise weight for style

Screenshot_20200606-165701_Instagram.jpg

Just buy a spare lockout ring. I can provide the part # if you need. Should run you about 20 or so USD. Its definitely worth having a sick looking shifter. 🤣 oh and i believe their PRO series is only in boring colors such as black or polished steel. No fun colors except on their aluminum knobs. So you compromise weight for style

View attachment 13584

Damn dude that setup is rad! How are the throws with the extender? Can you shift quicker since the knob is closer to the wheel? Did you use the 12mm Euro Adapter? It is a total bummer about sacrificing looks for weight... I really want the Daytona Pro because it is 1.3 lbs but yeah, the colors are boring. They discontinued the color Unicorn Vomit, and I was told that it will not be coming back. Definitely post up the part number for the lockout! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Alright i have the boomba short shifter but even with that my throws are kind of long so im going to combine it with the forge shifter to make it comfortably sized.
I usually just cruise and dont drive seriously so i rarely have both hands on the wheel but i think the adjustability for quick gear knob grabs are definitely possible.
yes the 12mm is the only one that fits i believe and it fits really tight. Definitely wont be going anywhere bit i wish the screws weren't so tiny. They feel like the will break super easy if you use them to much so i dont even want to touch it.
Unicorn vomit was my favorite and was really sad when they said they wont bring it back. I
really wanted a unicorn vomit thicc boi lol
And heres the reverse lockout part#

Screenshot_20200607-155340_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg

Thanks for all the info man! I ended up getting the Lil Oozy in the same color you have. I think the teal works really well with our interior! I haven't put in a short shift adapter so I am curious to see how the throws are initially; I'm still interested in the Suzuka to get the shifter as close to the steering wheel as possible. I watched a video on the Suzuka installation and it said that the max torque for the srews is 4nm XD Not sure if this translates to the euro adapter as well but I will definitely be careful with how much force I use.Capture.JPG

wrx-3_2048x2048.jpg

Dude be very gentle with the euro adapter. If you think the suzuka screws are small just wait. The adapter is microscopic.
And if i were you id go ahead and order the forge short shifter because i have a feeling you might get real tired of flailing your arm back and forth from the windshield to the back seat 😂
I just installed the forge, and on the shortest settings with the super long shifter, its just a hair shorter than OEM was with the stock knob height. Im loving it so far. The teal is gorgeous in the interior, its also my favorite color so win win lol

if you use a spacer inside of the shiftknob itself you dont have to cut the reverse lockout i did that and have had no issues since installed the shift knob in september of 2019 this is the neil diamond using the euro adapter Screenshot_20200614-232714_Gallery.jpg