• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
@dacho these are prototypes for the VN and i30N, as they utilize the same strut assemblies. They're most likely identical to the ones @Dan_bush27 utilized on his i30N. Such is the way of development for all performance parts, especially the suspension. If we're able to confirm the fitment for the VN as well, then the plates will be produced for resale. :)

This is the same, for the Veloster N oil cooler assembly shown below. The cooler is in its raw state for a reason and is this way for marking and proper fitting. It will need to be sent back to Forge Motorsport, with any , measurement, points of modification that are required and suggestions.
FORGE-MOTORSPORT-WEB.png

FMOC11 Cooler Kit
IMG_0809.jpeg

Last edited:
Got more coming in, I’m at an acupuncture appointment. Get the photos up as soon as I get home. Right now I’m a human pin cushion.

Big box arrived from Forge Motorsport just as I was leaving. Stay Tuned!

It better have the bloody shift knob, I asked them two weeks ago when it was coming out and their response was "Very very soon!" not soon enough!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: R Veloster N
I'm really curious to see if the camber plates work. I would love to have some. I have camber bolts now which is ok but prone to getting knocked around.

What ever happened to the heavier Forge shifter knob? I know patience is a virtue but I'd still like to be young enough to enjoy one. Ha, ha.... :)

Best regards,

-Mike

I'm sure its just how they had the microphones setup but i actually prefer the sound of the normal exhaust note... It has a great deep growl to it unlike in N mode where it almost sounds more muffled. its a shame they didn't record with the same setup, the normal is significantly louder in the video too even though that has to be incorrect.

Well I bit the bullet and just ordered it lol.
Borla VN Exhaust Video;

Normal Mode;
N-Mode;
Second video turned out like cr*p as well.. better then the first, but still does it no justice.. And that’s why I just bit the bullet and signed over my kidney to them lol. When it arrives at the end of September I’ll be sure to post my feedback.

Yes sir, I'll pull it in a bit once I've got all the other Forge Motorsport parts installed.

The exhaust is well built and tested. I have no problem pulling the trigger on this one. :)

Alrighty then, for those who have been waiting for the new VN Forge Motorsport FMIC with the proper skirts and mounting point for the temp sensor for the VN, here it is;
FORGE-MOTORSPORT-WEB.png

Uprated Intercooler for Hyundai Veloster N;
IMG_0814 2.jpegIMG_0815 2.jpegIMG_0816 2.jpegIMG_0820 2.jpegIMG_0818 2.jpegIMG_0817 2.jpeg
IMG_0819 2.jpegIMG_0822 2.jpeg
Hyundai i30N/Veloster N Coolant Hose Kit (RED);
IMG_0821 2.jpeg
Fits like a glove!!! I'll have photos of it and the boost pipe up in just a little bit. Again I'll have full photos and instructions on mount up of both. :)

The boost pipe works on either the i30N or the VN. This is in addition to the new FMIC pipe that comes with the kit.

Last edited:
Alrighty then, for those who have been waiting for the new VN Forge Motorsport FMIC with the proper skirts and mounting point for the temp sensor for the VN, here it is;
FORGE-MOTORSPORT-WEB.png

View attachment 14835View attachment 14836View attachment 14837View attachment 14841

The boost pipe works on either the i30N or the VN. This is in addition to the new FMIC pipe that comes with the kit.

Awesome to see that my template was used! Hopefully this will now push people to buy the FMIC from Forge. When you say fit like a glove, my guess is you have it fully installed already?

FORGE-MOTORSPORT-WEB.png

View attachment 14835View attachment 14836View attachment 14837View attachment 14841View attachment 14839View attachment 14838
View attachment 14840View attachment 14843
Hyundai i30N/Veloster N Coolant Hose Kit (RED);
View attachment 14842
Fits like a glove!!! I'll have photos of it and the boost pipe up in just a little bit. Again I'll have full photos and instructions on mount up of both. :)

Is this available now??!