• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Yes but with the current Wuhan virus issues, it's simply going to be longer than expected. I'll give them a hollar and see if there is an update to their scheduled release.:)

Last edited:
Hey, have any updates on Forge? I am debating on just asking to get the dual catch can myself and doing custom bracket for fitment, seem like one of the mounting point is different. i30N have the hood prop point to mount while the VN does not.

Reactions: Mr. N
Borla Veloster N Exhaust is available; :)
140832_vehicle_xl.jpg
140832_xlarge.jpg

tip_03.jpg
140832BC_xlarge.jpg

The BORLA® Veloster N Cat-Back™ includes a valve to keep the functionality of Hyundai’s Variable Exhaust Valve System. This allows you to choose between three modes that alter the sound of our exhaust system. This system features dual 5" bright chrome on T-304 stainless steel tips, but is also available with black chrome on T-304 stainless steel tips. Our Cat-Back™ system is made using T-304 stainless steel for increased durability
@R Veloster N Curious what parts do you have coming from Forge for test fitting?
Hey, have any updates on Forge? I am debating on just asking to get the dual catch can myself and doing custom bracket for fitment, seem like one of the mounting point is different. i30N have the hood prop point to mount while the VN does not.
Things take time. Patience, is just a matter of time. I'm just waiting till they arrive.

Intercooler/Oil cooler (requires development so, it will have to be measured fitted and sent back once adjustments have been made)
Top mounts
Boost pipe
Engine cover
Coolant hoses
Catch can header tank

Should have them next week with any luck. CC and header tank needs to be welded up. Hope this sufficiently answers your questions. :)

Last edited:
Intercooler/Oil cooler (requires development so, it will have to be measured fitted and sent back once adjustments have been made)
Top mounts
Boost pipe
Engine cover
Coolant hoses
Catch can header tank

Oh wow you are getting way more parts than I expected lol. I am mainly looking forward to the top mounts and dual catch/header tank. Hopefully doesn't need too much work to get the header tank on.

Also me and a friend is doing a group buy on the Borla Exhaust, 3 so far, if anyone is interested or RVN if you are thinking about it let me know! Exhaust is shipped from CA and should start shipping out sometime mid/end of September is what we are told.

That's fine, thanks for informing me.:).

In the meantime; received the carbon covered door handles. I'm not really satisfied in them, as they are the Gulf blue underneath. and I'd have to paint them black or red to match the car. So they will be up for sale.

Any one interested, please let me know as soon as possible.
IMG_0792.jpegIMG_0789.jpeg
IMG_0791.jpegIMG_0790.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
With a very special thanks to Forge Motorsports and all the gents in research & development and sales. I'm so very grateful to them. So without further adieu, as promised;

FORGE-MOTORSPORT-WEB.png

Dual Catch Can and Expansion Tank:
IMG_0801.jpeg
Veloster N Carbon Fibre Engine Cover:
IMG_0803.jpeg
Veloster N Boost pipe:
IMG_0806.jpeg
Veloster N Camber Plates;
IMG_0807.jpeg

All these performance parts are very high quality and the welds, machining & attention to detail are superb. Click on the photo for larger pics. I'm still unpacking the boxes, so I'll add the oil cooler and hose kit directly. I will give detail photos and explanations of each part along with install photos as I've done before.:D👍

Attachments

• IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    523.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: