• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Alcantra Shift Boot and Knob on the way thanks Mr Kim!!
productImage_1578254778877.jpg

N performance? I didnt know they had interior carbon. Cheeper than the nearly 2 grand of the socal option i hope?

I found it interesting that that front piece is stuck on with 3m lol probably because no one would buy an entire new bumper for a tiny strip of carbon

It didn't look as good and aggressive as the veloster N performance car concept either lol not even sure if theres a performance advantage with it.

Reactions: R Veloster N
Yea, i didn't even want to spend the 600ish on the socal one just for just looks. I did get the 700 adro one for the claimed 37% more aero efficiency and 230% more downforce

Reactions: R Veloster N
It has a longer wing section then both. :) I don't know about a 230% increase in downforce but it will create a bit more drag, with the longer wing section.😉

Adro has a US office also, were you aware of that?

Reactions: Mikemr305
Yes they just opened up their website a week or two ago. I was emailing them before hand, and im helping them sort out a shipping problem lol
Any quality pics of the ADRO wing installed ? I’ve seen a bunch but none that seem to do it any justice. This has been an item that’s been on my want list for quite sometime. Just couldn’t justify dropping 1k on my exterior mods when I don’t have a garage to tuck her in at night. I’d be very upset if some tree sap got on it and ate through the gel coat 😳

Reactions: Mikemr305
Any quality pics of the ADRO wing installed ? I’ve seen a bunch but none that seem to do it any justice. This has been an item that’s been on my want list for quite sometime. Just couldn’t justify dropping 1k on my exterior mods when I don’t have a garage to tuck her in at night. I’d be very upset if some tree sap got on it and ate through the gel coat 😳
Still working on some shipping issues with adro, theyre having a difficult time finding shipping boxes lol hopefully in the next few weeks it will be in my hands and i will most definitely litter my thread with photos 😂

Custom Car Grill arrived yesterday; :) Gonna take my time with this one for sure.
View attachment 13308
Looking forward to the results ! I’m torn on what I want to do with my grille. Part of me wants to show off that beautiful SXTH crashbar and intercooler. And the other half loves the gloss black factory grille. But all of me hates cleaning it and it’s a pain in the a** to get the water marks off.

I understand, I'm little torn between this myself. This is one of the reason I'm hedging a little bit. I'll have to purchase a replacement OEM Grill as backup, once the original is cut up. :)

Last edited: