• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
02da388f-15a2-410d-bde4-f56d651b899a-original.jpg98a8b956-06d5-4d21-8766-190f4e4aea74-original.jpg
IMG_1137.jpeg
I'll be adding a DTUK Tuner and Pedal Box w/Apps shortly. Have it in hand. Pipercross Performance Filter, various interior upgrades and I'll post everything as well. Enjoying the break-in right now. Not in a hurry to get there either. Spoke to K & N/ R & D and they are showing interest in a CAI. We'll see what happens. Keep an eye out here or in, "What did you do to your N today" thread.

Last edited:
what made you decide on the deceptor pro II? I'm struggling to decide on which bov to get at the moment. LOL

DUB Dash mat arrived. Mine is black with red thread. I will post photos once it's the waves are iron out. Man I like this guys stuff. Had it on three of my autos. Talked to them about the lower leather door kick protectors also.

Buy it here!!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Mad...943038?hash=item1a7bc959fe:g:G2YAAOSwCo1c15zl

Read the ad first, then PM them thru the eBay email system with the color combos.

Pretty fast shipment also.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1