• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

THIS IS; HOBB!

R Veloster N

I'm in the south west, 90+ temps and my car is not a dog in these temps, (Big Dogg WOOF)!:p

Chris, realistically I don't. I'm willing to say it will be better, considering the amount of additional flow it will create while on the move. Nothing helps, when sitting still.

I do not know where you live but I'm betting, your in a humid climate as well. We have weeks with 0% humidity and very dry. Doesn't get over 10% humidity, unless it's going to rain and you can smell it a day ahead of time. Right now, it's registering 0% humidity on my Davis Weather Station.

Is there such thing as -% Humidity?;):eek:

Last edited:

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

I'm in the south west, 90+ temps and my car is not a dog ene in these temps, (Big Dogg WOOF)!:p

Chris, realistically I don't. I'm willing to say it will be better, considering the amount of additional flow it will create while on the move. Nothing helps, when sitting still.

I do not know where you live but I'm betting, your in a humid climate as well. We have weeks with 0% humidity and very dry. Doesn't get over 10% humidity, unless it's going to rain and you can smell it a day ahead of time. Right now, it's registering 0% humidity on my Davis Weather Station.

Is there such thing as -% Humidity?;):eek:
I’m from the north eastern part of our great country. And you’re right about being in a humid climate. Currently sitting at 82% humidity and 90° ...:rolleyes: but I’ve been looking into this and I like the idea behind it but I did some searching around on other forums not N related and I’m not seeing too many promising reviews. But at this point I’ll take anything that can help the ole girl breathe better. I’ve never thought I’d say I miss winter but the ole girl is not a fan of our summer weather.

Cygnus X-1

Here's a good quick down and dirty read on Rigid Collars; https://www.rigidcollar.eu/what-is-rigid-collar

Simply, you want as little movement between the chassis and the suspension as possible. The attachment points between the suspension and the chassis are a weak point as the car ages and starts to move no matter how tight you get the bolts. It keeps these points tight.
Bought these awhile back from UNIQ, haven’t put them in yet. No install instructions and his ad-hoc descriptions via email weren’t the best.

Some installed additions, Veloster Heel Plate, N-Performance Plate and Seat Belt Cushions;:)

The N-Performance Plate can't be installed where it's supposed to go in the i30N. Not enough room above the shifter, so this is the best place I found for it. Passenger side, between the vent, above the glove box.
IMG_1227.jpeg IMG_1229.jpeg IMG_1230.jpeg
Yes, that's red trim on the floor for the interior. Ought to make a nice contrast on the dash and doors.:)

Last edited: