• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Radio Engineer Mode / Android

I managed to enter enginner mode with this sequence:
Sel vol button to browse.
Set volume to 7
Goto home screen
Press ivi central knob
Set volume to 3
Press ivi central knob
Set volume to 1
Press ivi central knob
Enter password:
19500624 or 27021427 or 2603123

The first password worked for me.

Found an option to read DTC's but I don't know if it actually works since my car does not have any.
Also I found some wifi tests so maybe in the future we will get the wirelless AA and carplay.

Attachments

• IMG_20230502_083411_1024x768.jpg
    IMG_20230502_083411_1024x768.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Crazy1729
I was just amazed to find that my 2021 I30n fl is expecting a 6 digit password with the latest version. Is the password already known or is there a trick?
Let me know if you find out?

I managed to enter enginner mode with this sequence:
Sel vol button to browse.
Set volume to 7
Goto home screen
Press ivi central knob
Set volume to 3
Press ivi central knob
Set volume to 1
Press ivi central knob
Enter password:
19500624 or 27021427 or 2603123

The first password worked for me.

Found an option to read DTC's but I don't know if it actually works since my car does not have any.
Also I found some wifi tests so maybe in the future we will get the wirelless AA and carplay.
Mines asking for 6 digit code any idea what it is?

Not here in Australia, you brick it you take it in for warranty :p
Do You know the passcode for us here in Australia Clarky? Mines a 6 digit.

Yeeesss. So you can change the N settings to make the car not that hard :D maybe we could give it a try to port the app "Torque" or anything like that to the unit :)
Also it`s maybe possible to remove the warning on the unit while starting the car.
I think I'll have lots of fun with this. :)
Did you figure out how to get rid of the warning on start up?

You sure that you did the 5 taps on the left, 1 on the right of the system update button?
Yeah doesn't work for me either

Dear all,

Is the latest password already found for the Engineer Mode of the I30N? All codes previously mentioned are unfortunately not working.
After the 5 taps left and 2 taps right in Version info, its requesting a password.

Thanks guys!
What's the password mines 6 digits?

Last edited by a moderator:
@JamesTheRock87 you can quote/reply multiple people in one single post.

Like this:
What's the password mines 6 digits?
Amagawd what iz da code

You can 'reset' or better said clean up the signal using a DSP. For example the Mosconi DSPs come with a default cleanup map for our cars, which cleans up the frequency distortion from the HU.
Ahaha n00b.

It would make sense for the manufacturer to rationalise production by using the same part. Look at partsouq.com and check part numbers.
Lol wat

• Haha
Reactions: Bu11eT