• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

POTN.co.uk - i30 N Tuning Parts and Accesories - Exclusive n-cars.net discount

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Hi Adam

Just placed an order with you from the US. Forge Short and Side Shifter for Hyundai i30N and Veloster N. Sent you an email for the discount as I paid full price for the shifter kit.
his BOV is not recilculating and maybe this is not the best solution. Vhen you lift pedal, it will make some nice noises, but air blowed out of bov dont go ower MAS so engine will add some fuel and if you flor it again, it wil blow black from exhaust and maybe will angine hesistate for second.
The Veloster N and i30N do not have a Mass Air Flow Sensor. They are equipped with a MAP. Hyundai 2.0T II engines are only equipped with a MAP. Do you see one on the air intake pipe?;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: simmo777

Tiito

Nthusiast
Dec 11, 2018
Bilbao
Quiero instalar el kit de freno grande Forge, ¿es necesario cambiar la bomba de freno OEM?

XxSamu93xX

Nthusiast
Sep 15, 2019
España
[QUOTE = "R Veloster N, post: 62254, miembro: 2338"] Hola @ XxSamu93xX, no sé si Adam puede entender el castellano. Si necesita ayuda con la traducción, solo pregunte. [/ QUOTE]

Se lo envíe en inglés pero el mismo móvil me lo traduce jeje, le envié por MP lo que estoy interesado en comprar.

Reactions: R Veloster N

NVegas

Jul 4, 2019
Las Vegas
Looking to place an order on POTN for an intake, shipped to the US, what do I need to do to get that sweet forum discount?