• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

POTN.co.uk - i30 N Tuning Parts and Accesories - Exclusive n-cars.net discount

kamyk155

Nthusiast
Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
Something wrong is with their business and shop ?
I ordered few days ago Forge intercooler from them, paid for it and still waiting for few days without any info.

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
They aren't responding to any emails I've sent them. A phone call might be worth the expense. The two gents, Nathaniel and Adam were always on the ball. They were also the two who recently left the business. I believe both owned i30N's.
Something wrong is with their business and shop ?
I ordered few days ago Forge intercooler from them, paid for it and still waiting for few days without any info.
You might want to cancel the order with POTN and go straight thru Forge Motorsports.

loafer-N77

Staff member
Nthusiast
Feb 4, 2019
UK
@NULLOBANDITO @padigree @loafer-N77
Maybe worth putting a disclaimer in the first post of this thread, so other guys from this forum won't just order blindly?
Done!

And for the sake of completeness, here it is:

***UPDATE 27/02/2020***

It would now seem that the original thread starter is no longer working for POTN.co.uk and as such is now non-responsive on all matters.

Please proceed with caution ordering from here at the current time, members have reported total lack of communication received from questions asked and are 'in limbo' after placing orders.

(Will happily remove this if a representatave from POTN.co.uk clarifies the current situation).

N-cars.net mods.

@kamyk155 Have you had any response from them?

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
No they don't give a discount for the forum any longer. The two gents that were working for them had i30N's and have since moved on to greener pastures. :)