• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

POTN.co.uk - i30 N Tuning Parts and Accesories - Exclusive n-cars.net discount

1Burger2many

Jun 27, 2018
Northamptonshire
***UPDATE 27/02/2020***

It would now seem that the original thread starter is no longer working for POTN.co.uk and as such is now non-responsive on all matters.

Please proceed with caution ordering from here at the current time, members have reported total lack of communication received from questions asked and are 'in limbo' after placing orders.

(Will happily remove this if a representatave from POTN.co.uk clarifies the current situation).

N-cars.net mods.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Adam, you may have seen me posting and commenting on the Facebook page a fair bit. I am the Manager of POTN.co.uk which is a retail company that specializes in branded websites and work very closely with those manufactures. Since myself and the company purchased an I30N We have been at the forefront with developing parts for the Hyundai i30N here in the UK we are now excited to announce we have teamed up with N-Cars.net offering these parts at an exclusive discount rate.

Most of the parts will be 10% off more for a single buyer but with the opportunity to get 15% if you can get a bulk buy with a minimum of 5 orders.

I have tested and ran all the products myself (except the wheels) giving me a great personal knowledge on them, so please ask away if you have any questions.

Pipercross products through The Pipercross Shop.
Panel Filter replacement = PX1999, £49.99 RRP, £44.99 for N-Cars.net.
Pipercross Intake system = TBA,
www.thepipercrossshop.co.uk

Eibach Products offered through The Eibach shop.
Eibach 15mm drop lowering springs = E10-42-040-06-22, £288 RRP, £259.20 for N-Cars.net.
Eibach Rear anti-roll bar = E40-42-040-06-01 = £421.79, £379.61 for N-cars.net
www.eibachshop.co.uk

Remus Exhaust offered through POTN.co.uk ( We work very closely with Remus UK)
Remus Wolf inside cat back system with tail pipe either side, valved as it was standard.
4 different tip options
- Slash cut tips, £1147.20 RRP, £1032.48 for N-cars.net
- Carbon finish tips, £1431.60 RRP, £1288.44 for N-cars.net
- Chrome Tips £1243.20 RRP, £1118.80 for N-cars.net
- black Tips for £1270.80 RRP, £1143.72 for N-cars.net

Remus Powerizer Tuning box. (highly reccomended product)
After running this on POTN's car now for some months the power difference is incredible.
expected BHP is 313 from the 275 bhp standard, and torque (NM) of 423 from 353.
RRP on this product is £531.13 and is £478.01 for N-cars.net

Forge Products
(POTN is the Exclusive supplier of these products)

Forge blow off valve, atmospheric but comes with pipe to make it a re-circ. RRP is £179.98, £161.98 for N-cars.net

Forge intake is now available and in stock at £299.99, £284 is the special price for you guys

Forge intercooler, £679.99 is the RRP and £640.00 is the Special price.

KW Suspension
- ST Coilovers ST XTA galvanisez steel (adjustable damping with top mounts) RRP is £1349.00, £1214.10 for N-cars.net

- KW Variant 3 Coilovers with cancellation kit for electronic damper control. RRP is £1870, £1776.50 for N-Cars.net

We also have a range of wheel brands to our offer through our brand new Felgenwerkes.co.uk website will offers Rota, OZ, 3SDM, Rotiform plus more.
obviously the OZ come standard on one version of the i30N we can offer similar wheels aswell as Rota having a similar design out.

For now if anybody wants a product then please comment on the post with your user name and I will PM you. Please include the item and quantity that you are interested in. This will help keep track of bulk orders. We can take payment through the sites, or Paypal, Bacs or card over the phone
we have also created a shopify account for some of i30N products
Click here >> POTN-SHOP

If there is anything you wish to know, maybe about the Forge products, or the track testing we did with the Eibach products then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Email = adam@potn.co.uk
call = 01604 212142

Last edited by a moderator:

1Burger2many

Jun 27, 2018
Northamptonshire
Any ideas on a date for the intake being released?
The Pipercross one is on the way, with Xmas and new year the Factory is shut, but waiting on the pipes to be manufactured now.. the Demo looked great and will post up pictures when i have a completed one installed, This is the one that was mocked up for fitment, it will come with an airbox and the sensors need putting in.

Attachments

Welsh i30N

May 31, 2018
Wales
Hi Adam
Great work and very interested. Does Hyundai recognise these as I asked about changing seats to Recaro or similar and they said it would void my warranty? Have you tried the DTUK and Race chip boxes?
Carbon fibre parts available? Front splitter or rear diffuser?
Would springs work with existing dampers or would they need replacing and therefore not be magnetically adjusted like the car has already?

1Burger2many

Jun 27, 2018
Northamptonshire
Hi Adam
Great work and very interested. Does Hyundai recognise these as I asked about changing seats to Recaro or similar and they said it would void my warranty? Have you tried the DTUK and Race chip boxes?
Carbon fibre parts available? Front splitter or rear diffuser?
Would springs work with existing dampers or would they need replacing and therefore not be magnetically adjusted like the car has already?
Thanks mate, been very busy but do love this car...so it's worth it.

Hyundai are aware of the parts but wont recognize any as warranty at the moment, The Pipercross Air filter they have to as there is a law that allows people to replace service parts to other brands.

I haven't tried the other chip boxes, but very happy with the Remus one, it's very similar to the DTUK one I believe Honestly the power difference and feel of the engine is so much better with the box I can't live without it now.

We do not have any splitters or diffusers to offer at the moment, you never know what could happen in the future. I would happily retail it if I found a product good enough with a good demand.

The Eibach springs are perfect, working with the original dampers the 15mm drop in height is pretty much as low as these dampers will allow with the bump stops, myself and Eibach did a fair amount of testing to find this.
The springs ride amazing in all modes and offered much more stability at high speed cornering and looks beautiful.

1Burger2many

Jun 27, 2018
Northamptonshire
The Forge blow off Valve is due to land with me tomorrow finally! I will try for delivery before Xmas if anyone wants one? great opportunity for the Forum discount and the group discount if there is enough of you! which I am sure there having sold quite a few already.

ro-bi

Oct 16, 2018
slo
This BOV is not recilculating and maybe this is not the best solution. Vhen you lift pedal, it will make some nice noises, but air blowed out of bov dont go ower MAS so engine will add some fuel and if you flor it again, it wil blow black from exhaust and maybe will angine hesistate for second.