• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis Mando ECS10: I30N owners might be interested!

Yes he is, but I don't want to put him up with extreme shipping costs. I don't know if 100 euro is normal or not. Seems to me it's pretty high but maybe it's normal.

Seems high but really not your issue mate, you are doing what the seller should be doing in my opinion. Whatever happens, make sure its fully insured for the total cost you paid. Is he paying you up front or after its shipped? I wouldn't be too happy having to do it this way tbh.

Seems poor business from the seller.....didn't you buy it off eBay? Open a case and then the seller should send you return labels/details all at his cost?

Seems high but really not your issue mate, you are doing what the seller should be doing in my opinion. Whatever happens, make sure its fully insured for the total cost you paid. Is he paying you up front or after its shipped? I wouldn't be too happy having to do it this way tbh.

Seems poor business from the seller.....didn't you buy it off eBay? Open a case and then the seller should send you return labels/details all at his cost?
I think the seller would be happy to do this. Reason why its the other way around would be time. If he opens a case he would have to wait for the shipping papers, as well as the return package would be "official" and therefore stuck in Korea's customs for quite a while. I happily send it over - ~7€ as transport cost is fine for me.

The Seller (RPM) can make a return shipping label thru the, eBay return system quite easily.

It's their mistake and need to pickup the cost IAW eBay seller rules. It's just part of doing business. This is part of the; "buyer protection plan, " you're covered under with eBay.

If you're just wanting to exchange the current unit for the V2, then let them work the issue and they'll get it for you as soon as they receive it from Mando.

Note; If you have to, you can do a resolution thru eBay to start the process. Don't utilize PayPal, it takes 30 days to resolve and receive a refund, if this is what you're planning to do. ebay no longer owns PayPal so they are separate entities. The eBay buyer protection plan works much quicker.

Select "Help" at the top of the eBay page, then type in resolution. This will bring up the link to the resolution center, click the link, hen follow the instructions from there.

Only go this route, unless you and they aren't able to resolve the issue directly. Give them the opportunity to solve the issue.

Frankly, It's worth the wait for him to correct the issue. Just have some patience and you'll be able to get the V2 unit. The vendor is honorable, sharp and straight forward. They do follow thru with issues to correct them quickly. I've dealt with them on many occasions in the past. I've never had an issue they haven't solve expeditiously.

I'm sorry about the problems but it's worth the trouble to get the right unit. :) As I believed, it was an honest mistake. They saw the newer software version 1.6 as I did and were not aware it was just the software update. Quite understandable. Instead, they needed the V2 firmware module along with the 1.6 software update.

You do have the original module that was first released fro the VN and Genesis with the V1 Firmware. The V2 firmware module is available from Mando and has been released to the public in South Korea.. Just going to take a bit longer to receive the right one.:)

So, just delivered the module at Fedex. Seller wanted me to make the shipment, but would cost 129 euro. Eventually he agreed he made the returnlabel, with priority it only costed him 30 dollar.

Hopefully all goes well. :)

Did yours arrive back at the seller yet? Mine will be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully he will send the new one next week. :)
hmpf, I think DHL is not working because of Corona :mad:. My tracking says my parcel is still at the drop-off station. So I guess mine won't arrive in the next few weeks back in Korea 😔

Reactions: RemcoV
Not that I know of DHL, UPS, FedEx and USPS are working everyday. Deliver drivers are complaining, as they are being inundated with more package delivers, then during the Christmas.:rolleyes:

They're getting paid and actually want to be off because of the Wuhan Virus. Give me a break!! :rolleyes: Monkey see , monkey do!!😂