• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis Mando ECS10: I30N owners might be interested!

Hi, new here and recent owner of a 2022 Elantra N in the states, I just created my account because of this module alone, does anyone know if this module will work on a 2022 Elantra N? This seems amazing and a bargain at the price considering it's made by Mando etc. I really do hope it works on Elantra N. Thanks.

Go to the link in eBay and ask the seller. They newer version maybe listed in the app but I don’t know for sure. I know that it’s not listed in the version 1 app.👍🇺🇸

Hello, I installed the Mando today, everything works okay but I have one question: does it really need constant power? I used slot in the fuse box that has constant power (10 amp- tail gate open) and the LED on the module is blinking even after locking the vehicle. Is it supposed to be like this? Thanks!

Reactions: greg78
Hello, I installed the Mando today, everything works okay but I have one question: does it really need constant power? I used slot in the fuse box that has constant power (10 amp- tail gate open) and the LED on the module is blinking even after locking the vehicle. Is it supposed to be like this? Thanks!
Please describe your everyday driving experience in normal/sport/sport+ modes with the module connected.

Reactions: Fastback_N
Please describe your everyday driving experience in normal/sport/sport+ modes with the module connected.
Hello! I'll say it's a bit more pleasant to drive with the Mando overwritten presets but where it really shines is on the highway with everything custom on 0% (it absorbes the bumps much easily). In the city, if you have a lot of potholes it's not going to make that much of a difference since the car's chassis is already quite firm (2018 model here- known to be more hardcore than the others). The preset for N mode makes it now usable on the street and really well calibrated which was a nice surprise

Hello! I'll say it's a bit more pleasant to drive with the Mando overwritten presets but where it really shines is on the highway with everything custom on 0% (it absorbes the bumps much easily). In the city, if you have a lot of potholes it's not going to make that much of a difference since the car's chassis is already quite firm (2018 model here- known to be more hardcore than the others). The preset for N mode makes it now usable on the street and really well calibrated which was a nice surprise
If you set both 'Ride' and 'Handling' settings, front and rear, to 0%, how does it feel when driving around corners and how does it compare to 'comfort' mode without ecs10?

If you set both 'Ride' and 'Handling' settings, front and rear, to 0%, how does it feel when driving around corners and how does it compare to 'comfort' mode without ecs10?
I'd say it is about 30% more comfortable on bumps and 0% on potholes. Handling wise, no difference in the city but it's more responsive in corners the more you increase the values.

Reactions: greg78
I'd say it is about 30% more comfortable on bumps and 0% on potholes. Handling wise, no difference in the city but it's more responsive in corners the more you increase the values.
Thanks for the info. I ordered Mando ECS10 for 2022 Hyundai Kona N from South Korea. I will describe my observations on the Kona N discussion forum.
I wonder how many fees and taxes they will add in Poland.