Great info for them Ben, it fitted or should I say didn't fit the exact same as the one I received.
It'll be interesting to hear the response. The guy was adamant it fitted tighter than the OEM one in his own car.
Last edited:
Great info for them Ben, it fitted or should I say didn't fit the exact same as the one I received.
Was it a lad called Alex?It'll be interesting to hear the response. The guy was adamant it fitted tighter than the OEM one in his own car.
Was it a lad called Alex?
Same guy I have spoken too, he tested mine in his and said it fitted fine. The new one he has sent has been adjusted so hopefully will get it tomorrow and I will do a video of it as I fit it.Adam Kelly. He said it was his car.
Same guy I have spoken too, he tested mine in his and said it fitted fine. The new one he has sent has been adjusted so hopefully will get it tomorrow and I will do a video of it as I fit it.
No I can't, that was the only thing I could see different compared to them OEM one. Fingers crossed they have fixed it.That would be cool if you could. It'll be interesting to see what alterations have been made. I cant understand why they made the ring at the top thinner!
Just had my first email back from them. There’s no mention of taking any photos or to check anything for them. Sending a replacement out to me this week.
I have received my replacement today, going to fit it after work and see if it does actually fit. There is a number to call them on which is 01604 212145.Still nothing from them regarding whether I can send mine back for a replacement. I'll be going nuclear on social media if they don't get their act together.
Please let us know what the fitment is like on the replacement, hopefully all issues will be sorted thenI have received my replacement today, going to fit it after work and see if it does actually fit. There is a number to call them on which is 01604 212145.
I will do a video as I fit it tonightPlease let us know what the fitment is like on the replacement, hopefully all issues will be sorted then
I have received my replacement today, going to fit it after work and see if it does actually fit. There is a number to call them on which is 01604 212145.
WOW!!!!!! That is an AWFUL fit!!!! Mines much much more secure than that! It must be a bad batch???? Surely??Video
WOW!!!!!! That is an AWFUL fit!!!! Mines much much more secure than that! It must be a bad batch???? Surely??