• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Waiting for them to say I pulled on theirs harder than the OEM one now o_O haha

The OEM one fits well on mine, the box flexes when you push the lever in. None of that with the pipercross.
 
Same guy I have spoken too, he tested mine in his and said it fitted fine. The new one he has sent has been adjusted so hopefully will get it tomorrow and I will do a video of it as I fit it.

That would be cool if you could. It'll be interesting to see what alterations have been made. I cant understand why they made the ring at the top thinner!
 
Sounds like pipercrap are getting a little nervous about the bad fitment, would work far better if they just said sorry bad batch instead of what seems to be evolving into a damage limitation exercise
 
Just had my first email back from them. There’s no mention of taking any photos or to check anything for them. Sending a replacement out to me this week.
 
Just had my first email back from them. There’s no mention of taking any photos or to check anything for them. Sending a replacement out to me this week.

Hmm. I've send the above pics and video, but I haven't had a response about sending it back yet