• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

Yeah that makes sense if it’s in the original batch. My local place won’t let me test drive 🙄 I know they’re expecting i20Ns to be delivered in the next couple of weeks too

Were/are you looking at getting a new one then?
 
Were/are you looking at getting a new one then?

shhhh. I never said *never again* at any point 😂

Mines 3 years old and done 51k now, so thought I’d take a look after a friend is raving about it after a test drive. I’ve got itchy hands for a new car, but stuck on what
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: loafer-N77
I have an interesting comparison for you. Below are two onboards from recent trackday on polish Tor Jastrząb.

First one is mine. I was driving a pre-facelift i30N with stock tires. I was driving with an instructor Adam Sroka from Sroka Rally Team (for those interested).


Second is from different driver that attended the same trackday. Don't know if he has account here. He was driving a new i30N with DCT and had semi slicks Nankang AR1 on front axle. Important part was that he was driving in just an automatic mode of DCT. No shifting with paddles!


You can't see me on my recording but believe me that it was nowhere near as smooth as the guy with the DCT. Combining this with incredible performance of automatic mode of DCT means that facelift is just on another level.
 
shhhh. I never said *never again* at any point 😂

Mines 3 years old and done 51k now, so thought I’d take a look after a friend is raving about it after a test drive. I’ve got itchy hands for a new car, but stuck on what
I would definitely recommend the new model especially the DCT but I'm sure the manual will be good too!
 
I would definitely recommend the new model especially the DCT but I'm sure the manual will be good too!

If I do it (who am I kidding 😂) it’ll probably end up being the DCT, may as well for the price difference. I don’t need a new car though, mine is fine!
 
I did. I was trying to work out a deal with them but they couldn't even get close to the deal I got elsewhere so I'll just have to wait.

Do you mind me asking which dealership are offering a better discount than Worcester? The best they would offer me was roughly 33800 in PB with the N Light Seats
 
Do you mind me asking which dealership are offering a better discount than Worcester? The best they would offer me was roughly 33800 in PB with the N Light Seats
I went via Coast2Coast cars. They get a dealership on their books to contact you.
 
For bigger discounts it's worth checking if you or a family member are eligible for the Affinity program, it's about 15% discount I think
 
I was £33,850, pb dct, standard seats, I do hope I don't read that there were far bigger discounts to be had?

I know that coast2coast cars quoted price was wrong because they weren't adding the first year road tax of £1350 to the price!
 
I was £33,850, pb dct, standard seats, I do hope I don't read that there were far bigger discounts to be had?

I got a 12% discount on a Manual in White. I hunted around talking to about 7 or 8 other dealers and they couldn't even get close.

To add to that, it looks like they have sorted their pricing now, initial prices didn't include the road tax
Yes the salesman I spoke to mentioned that issue but after checking he told me they had sorted it.
 
Anyone have any experience of the new LED headlights? Are they auto high beam and auto dipping? Also slightly worried about what the light output will be like, the LED headlights on my MK8 Fiesta ST are amazing compared to most, it lights the road up at night as though you're driving in the day, are the I30N's just as good?
 
Anyone have any experience of the new LED headlights? Are they auto high beam and auto dipping? Also slightly worried about what the light output will be like, the LED headlights on my MK8 Fiesta ST are amazing compared to most, it lights the road up at night as though you're driving in the day, are the I30N's just as good?
Yes they are auto high beam and auto dipping. Light output seems good but will reserve final judgement until I have driven more on unlit country roads.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crossy_99
Still waiting for a call from HMCA, pathetic customer service!

Called by my dealer last night, they took a look at their ordering system, appears delivery, until it changes is 27 August (Vic). That's over 2 months wait since the vehicles have arrived in Australia.

Not impressed Hyundai!
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hayden120