I hope everyone gets his car as soon as possible, in order to see/listen the first new I30N DCT with gpf delete...
Yeah that makes sense if it’s in the original batch. My local place won’t let me test driveI know they’re expecting i20Ns to be delivered in the next couple of weeks too
Were/are you looking at getting a new one then?
I would definitely recommend the new model especially the DCT but I'm sure the manual will be good too!shhhh. I never said *never again* at any point
Mines 3 years old and done 51k now, so thought I’d take a look after a friend is raving about it after a test drive. I’ve got itchy hands for a new car, but stuck on what
I would definitely recommend the new model especially the DCT but I'm sure the manual will be good too!
I did. I was trying to work out a deal with them but they couldn't even get close to the deal I got elsewhere so I'll just have to wait.
I went via Coast2Coast cars. They get a dealership on their books to contact you.Do you mind me asking which dealership are offering a better discount than Worcester? The best they would offer me was roughly 33800 in PB with the N Light Seats
I went via Coast2Coast cars. They get a dealership on their books to contact you.
I was £33,850, pb dct, standard seats, I do hope I don't read that there were far bigger discounts to be had?
I know that coast2coast cars quoted price was wrong because they weren't adding the first year road tax of £1350 to the price!
I was £33,850, pb dct, standard seats, I do hope I don't read that there were far bigger discounts to be had?
Yes the salesman I spoke to mentioned that issue but after checking he told me they had sorted it.To add to that, it looks like they have sorted their pricing now, initial prices didn't include the road tax
Yes they are auto high beam and auto dipping. Light output seems good but will reserve final judgement until I have driven more on unlit country roads.Anyone have any experience of the new LED headlights? Are they auto high beam and auto dipping? Also slightly worried about what the light output will be like, the LED headlights on my MK8 Fiesta ST are amazing compared to most, it lights the road up at night as though you're driving in the day, are the I30N's just as good?
Find that hard to believeSo older manual still quicker, need to see the manual facelift