• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

1600267118396.jpeg

They show the emotional and sporty design of the facelift. The pictures show the new, striking front and rear bumpers, the enlarged tailpipes of the exhaust system, the refreshed look of the cascade grille, the revised tail light design and the new LED headlights with V-shaped daytime running lights.
The pictures also give a view of the newly developed 19-inch forged wheels. They are lighter than the rims of the previous model and contribute to a reduced weight of the vehicle.

The new Hyundai i30 N is the first Hyundai model in Europe that is available with the powerful eight-speed N DCT dual clutch transmission and has special N Performance shifting functions.

Quelle:https://www.hyundai.news/de/modell-news/erste-bilder-zeigen-den-neuen-hyundai-i30N

I'm sure real life pictures will not look as striking as these low light renders made to accentuate the body lines...
The car looks almost matte in these and the plastic bumper pieces and sideskirts look way worse in person :)
Nevertheless, a good facelift update, especially the wheels, brakes and seats.

Reactions: Bu11eT
Where has this been confirmed? Surely the DCT version will get ACC, since the N Line has it. Disappointing if not!

Then I read it wrong. Did not knew that the N Line has it. I saw a lot of systems being added to the facelift but I did not saw ACC. Great news if it comes!

Edit: Facelift i30 with the 7 speed has indeed the smart cruise control. Well let's hope the new i30n gets the same on the 8 DCT! :)

Last edited:
Fear not....

Direct from the press release linked above;

" The interior of the new i30 N is focused on connecting the driver with the car at all touch points. The analogue cluster includes features such as the active variable LED red zone, which varies according to engine oil temperature, and the shift timing indicator, which shows the driver the best time to switch gears. "

Reactions: Bu11eT