• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

Sweet! I am glad it got rid of all the shaking for you. Glad there is no more disappointment... :)

Br,

-Mike

Meee toooo! Thanks man! Finally defeated the death rattle FROM HELL on my gear knob in third gear. It ONLY took a Boomba RMM AND the TTR Upper Mount 🙃. The TTR has just made everything super solid. The rattle from my noisemaker near the front glass is also gone as well. I can actually hear a bit of induction noise at low speed on my stock intake :) Can't wait to get on her and see about wheel hop!

Did u use loctite? On just the center bolt or everything?

Per TTR's included instructions I only put blue Loctite on the main center bolt. Shouldn't hurt to put Loctite on the other nuts just slipped my mind while I was doing it. Like others, my torque wrench only goes to 150 ft-lb. After I got to 150 ft-lb I I turned the bolt another 1/8 of a turn with a breaker bar. Everything seems solid so far.

IMG_5305.jpgIMG_5306.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikemr305 and Ghost
Honestly, even at 150 ft. lbs. that $hit's not moving. lol... I just put locktite on the aluminum bolt near the motor and the 2 aluminum bolts that went into the body. I also put it on the center bolt too like TTR recommends. Hope this helps?

Br,

-Mike

Honestly, even at 150 ft. lbs. that $hit's not moving. lol... I just put locktite on the aluminum bolt near the motor and the 2 aluminum bolts that went into the body. I also put it on the center bolt too like TTR recommends. Hope this helps?

Br,

-Mike

Haha, yea I don't think that big bolt is going anywhere at all.

Reactions: Mikemr305
I love how fedex always comes at like 6am but the one day my mounts are supposed to be delivered, they're nowhere in sight 😂

Reactions: avayswavay
Any international customers can email:
Info@TurboTechRacing.com

we ship world wide, USPS Priority mail all the time.

we will get you a quote, and when your ready to purchase we will send you a PayPal invoice.

just email us exactly what mounts and what colors, along with your full mailing address and we will get a quote for you.
Thanks!

I've just send you guys an email 😁